Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Video Games (Miscellaneous) > The games I've been playing.

Cecil-Jacobs

Anyone on here play any of these games lately?

Rune Factory 1?

Minecraft?

Katawa Shoujo?

Especially the last one. I haven't talked to anyone about that game except haters.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

July 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I've played Minecraft, but you know that.  Never heard of Rune Factory, is it good?

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 10, 2012 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

If you like Harvest Moon games yeah. It is a Fantasy Harvest Moon game. So it keeps all the farming, wooing, and festivals in a samll community atmosphere but adds in Monsters, Magic, and an actual Storyline!

I really enjy my game. I think my only critique is that the game is pretty easy (except the wooing part because that is always hard in a Harvest Moon game not named A Wonderful Life). I've already bought everything in the game so money is usless yet I'm only halfway through the game.

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I refuse to allow myself to enter Minecraft, as I fear I may never return. Also I don't have the time. The others, I'll be honest, I've never heard of them =/

--

The destructor has gone

July 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Alas, I figured this would be so. o/

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vesicant Lemur

Hope it's not annoying that I revive a 3-4 month old thread, but Imma do it anyway.

Never heard of Rune Factory before, but Wiki makes it sound pretty interesting and there's a lot of pretty pictures on Google. I might get a DS emulator and try it out if I can remember.

Fuckin' creepers everywhere man...

And Katawa Shoujo. I followed that game religiously while it was being developed. I was incredibly impressed with the result. They exceeded my expectations and treated their subject matter with dignity and respect, IMO.

--

Life is Absurd. Chill out. Don't give a fuck.

October 24, 2012 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Please do revive 3-4 month old threads. There are plenty of great topics here that never got the attention they deserved. Dig as deep as you want to go.

Also, if you're in the market for a DS emulator, look up "DeSmuMe." Hands-down the best, IMO.

--

The destructor has gone

October 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

624 views - 0 comments
818 views - 4 comments