Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > Moar Conquest

Mitsuo-Dexl

Who is your favorite Warlord from Conquest?  Mine is Motonari, the original leader of Greenleaf.  Note I'm talking about the main story.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Mine has to be Ginchiyo, the leader of Violight. I just like how determined she is. Though both Motonari and Kunoichi are close behind her.

--

July 5, 2012 at 4:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Yeah, Ginchiyo is pretty cool.  I like her underling, Muneshige, the guy who has the Starly.  He's pretty cool, and pretty damn strong if you have room for him.

--

July 5, 2012 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Aw man, yes, Muneshige is great! I swear I never would've beaten Illusio if not for him.

--

July 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I think Kenshin and Shingen got me through more fights then I care to remember.  However, this second run through the main story I am taking time to actually train my generic warriors and folks.  Hoping that in this way, when I do the after story chapters I won'[t have as much trouble as I did.  lol

--

July 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Kenshin definitely came through for me a lot, but I don't think I used Shingen much for whatever reason. And yeah, turns out that's pretty important to do, which was a surprise for me. Turns out there's nothing like happening to train a Charizard under some generic guy's command and then recruiting him in a side story right off the bat. Makes things very very easy.

By the way, out of curiosity, am I the only one that took an embarrissingly long time to realize that Ransei is shaped like Arceus? Cause wow, I swear I didn't notice until I was about to fight the very last guy...

--

July 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I just turned on my game to see what you were talking about.  And you are right...damn it.

I'm having a hard time staying interested in training some of the generic guys. Some of them just suck....a lot.  I want a Gyarados, but...I don't know if it is worth the trouble I am going through to get one.

--

July 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I never realized the Arceus shape until the postgame, either. And I think I'll have to restart my game, too; I never evolved my Dusclops into Dusknoir like I wanted (I never even MET the merchant, I think I beat the game too quickly?), and I never got my Eevee to become an Umbreon either. I've found myself not very motivated to play the postgame chapters because of my disappointment in not completing my team, so maybe going back and doing it better a second time will get me through it.

--

The destructor has gone

July 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments