Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > Trainer Bio's ^=^

GlowingGardevoir

Okie just to be completely honest, Trainer bio's are I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T i didnt see a topic for them so i decided to make one. My name is Lexy, and with my pokemon games i'm Lexalia, a Pokemon Breeder. My speciallty is psychic type pokemon. :D As in Gardevoirs, Espeons, Drowsee, Hypno, and more, But i also like dabbleing into other types xD.

I've currently beaten Red,Green,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Platinum,Diamond,Pearl,Gold,Black,White.

X3 and as of those.. Nuzlocke forms.. i dont have the heart to take up that kind of adventure. I always transfer my loveing careing favorite crew to the new game with me, From Red and Green i send up a Pidgeot and a Charizard ,to Emerald, i completed the other two ruby and sapphire then just set them aside and completed emerald before sending up my 2 favs from Red and Green, Then i Sent from Emerald to Pearl a spicy Blaziken, a blazeing Charizard, a Golden winged Pidgeot, a Snappy Richu, and a Glowing Gardevoir, Then i bought Diamond, defeated it, then transfered Charizard and Gardevoir and a little Eevee that i had gotten from a friend. after a time of messing around on Diamond i decided to head back to the Red/Green's and find me a ditto, then i got it up to my Diamond game and started breeding Eevees, along with other cutie pokemon. i have a mess of Eevee's still XD and a ton of eggs ond diamond. Once i got and beat platinum i Transfered 5 eevees, and my Gardevoir, Empoleon, and Charizard to it. then i sat back and breeded more.. i took care of a ton of baby eevee's, pichus, Cleffa's, Igglybuffs, i was in cutie heaven, i even got me some baby charmanders and piplups. But then the notice came up on the TV one day.. "Black and White" and i was hooked at the new look, the first day it came out i rushed to the store and bought both of them, hurrying home i quickly inserted it into my DS then with a excited squel i began the journey on black, starting with a Snivy and then defeating N and the Elite four in just 5 days of non-stop playing. I WAS TIRED. Then i quickly got my Gardevoir and a eevee up to the game.. and i trained the Eevee, i wasent aiming for it to happen it just did. SHE EVOLVED. into a Espeon i was like ;U... ;O... ;J ohhh yeahhh!! then i turned to white. defeating it with a firey Tepig and then i focused on something new.. all out pokedex capture and such. I worked for a long time, i think 2 months and i couldnt do it, i couldnt complete a pokedex on pokemon white. I couldnt get certain pokemon, i couldnt make it work. So i gave up, i turned back to breeding pokemon. i was devastated yet happy with my little babys, training them up to level 20s then either giveing them away to people or evolveing them useing stones. it was a okay life for me, my way of life.......

Until i came to this website.

Nuzlocke or w/e its called, the brutal way of fighting with pokemon, the dangerous roar of a adventure that is spicy with flavor, zesty with danger, and Tottally too hardcore for me, a pokemon breeder who loves her babys so much that she will probably die if she had to watch them die left and right. I wish to try this way yet i dont know if i could do it.

My Current powerhouse Dream Team on pokemon white is

Lvl 100 Gardevoir aka Evangelion : Phsychic, Thunderbolt, Waterpulse, Focus blast.

Lvl 98 Espeon aka Nera : Phsychic, Dig, Confusion, Last Resort.

LvL 100 Medicham aka Zero : Focus punch, Double kick, Bulk up, Confusion.

LvL 89 Gothitelle aka Michi : Telekinesis, Future Sight, Psychic, Psyshock.

LvL 90 Togekiss aka Muchacho : Ariel Ace, Flame Thrower, Wish, Metronome.

LvL 100 Gengar aka Hex : Night shade, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Punch

XD i know some of these attacks arnt the best. Yet they work :D trust me folks.. as long as you know how to use them.. they work.

--

July 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I know I made a trainer bio thread at some point, but it's likely fallen so far down the forum and is so full of old and irrelevant bios by members who are no longer active that we'll just go with this one.

Anyway, I'm Nick, and I go by a lot of different names in Pokemon games. Sometimes I play as Nick, or Hideki, or a girl named Harmony, or for some runs I just make up a new persona entirely. My Japanese name on the side translates to "Desutoroia," which is a Godzilla reference that I'm pretty sure no one ever got. Anyway.

I participate in most aspects of the Pokemon World. I've been playing the games since 1999, and I've played countless hours across each Generation. I am a four-time Nuzlocke survivor, having done one game in each Generation except 5. I'll save that until after X is done with White, at least. I've written stories much like Xelakian is about his current Nuzlocke, and I even wrote half of a zombie-apocalypse spinoff to my Nuzlockes. I've even more seriously gotten into the Trading Card Game recently. I just love Pokemon.

Above all else though, my favorite thing is competitive wifi battling, which involves using the more complex mechanics of the game such as IV breeding and EV training to the fullest to breed the best Pokemon possible, to be pitted in battle against real people who have done the same. Because of the time and effort involved in raising Pokemon this way, most competitive battlers these days use hacking programs to create their teams. This disgusts me. I believe it was Xelakian, actually, who compared this to what was done to Mewtwo in the movie canon. I do not hack my Pokemon. I breed them myself, I train them myself, I create movesets myself, and only then am I able to say that these powerful Pokemon are truly my own. It takes anywhere from several hours to a few days to breed just a single Pokemon this way, but it's the only way to do it right.

The trainer card in my signature below is not an actual team; It's really not smart for a competitive battler to advertise what he/she plans to bring into battle. Those six, however, are probably my favorites, or the ones I've used the longest. Just for the sake of introduction, they are:

Azelf (I rarely nickname Legendaries, with a few exceptions)

Pterrible the Aerodactyl

Randy Moss the Infernape

DoomShroom the Breloom

Poe the Dusknoir

Bernadette the Umbreon

As I said though, that's not an actual team. Randy Moss and DoomShroom are kind of redundant together, so I wouldn't use them both at once, and Azelf and Pterrible are both leads, so I don't need both of them at once. In actuality, I have around 90 different Pokemon on my Pearl Version that I've raised over the course of the last 3 years who are bred and trained to the fullest for competitive battling that I mix and match and make teams with usually on the fly. I also battle a little on Black, but the altered mechanics make competitive battling very difficult in 5th Gen, and as such, the few people who did decide to get into it chose the hacking route. So for all intents and purposes, I'm a 4th Gen battler; that is, Diamond/Pearl/Plat/HG/SS. The friend code in my trainer card is my real friend code for the game I use to battle, so if you want to battle me, you don't have to ask for it.

As for my style, defense first, without ignoring offense. I love bulky Pokemon like Dusknoir, Umbreon, Forretress, Uxie, and Swampert. While I do also love some faster offensive Pokes like Infernape and Gengar, I am not at all ashamed to beat you with Toxic stall. Those are probably my favorite kinds of matches, actually.

I think that about covers it. As I said on another thread, though, it's a pity this site seems to be coming alive THIS summer, since I'm currently working a very time- and energy-consuming job in order to move to be with my girlfriend, who is also a member of this site (her name is Tamoria, and she should be dropping by soon, too). But of course, if there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. I can't promise a quick response, but I can promise a response.

--

The destructor has gone

July 3, 2012 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian
I'm X, short for both Xerxes (one of my actual names, as well as the name I use in most Pokemon games) and Xelakian. I've been playing since Gen I. I've had, in order, Blue, Yellow, Red, Gold, Emerald, Leaf Green, Heart Gold, White, Soul Silver and Platinum. Pretty out of order, huh? I wasn't really introduced into the competitive aspect of Pokemon until I met some of the PR members. Dismissing it as too much work, I was content at playing the games casually. Shortly thereafter, I learned of the existence of Nuzlocke. After a few experiments, I decided to post one of LG. Dubbed the Unluckiest Nuzlocke ever, I lost ten Pokemon, most of them before I had even gotten halfway through the game. Unfortunately, it is destined to remain unfinished, as just before the Elite Four I was sent to boot camp. Much like Nick, my job is very time-consuming, as I'm in training to be a Naval Nuclear Electrician. I attempted a Nuzlocke of SS when I got here, got to Azalea Town, and then suddenly real life happened. Not wanting PR to languish in obscurity, I started posting a sorta choose your own adventure Elder Scrolls game, which took up little enough time and was quite fun. Back on topic though. As I've mentioned on my current Nuzlocke, my Trainer Card reflects my current team composition on that game. I've also been doing a regular run of SS and doing a sorta practice Nuzlocke of Platinum, so I might post those cards as well if people are interested. As for my style, type advantage is what I go for. I try to equip my mons with a diverse moveset that can handle almost any obstacle. I do this for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I've been in too many situations where all I have are electric moves vs a ground type and no other Pokemon to fall back on (I'm looking at you Magneton). I have a strong preference for Poison types, in particular Crobat, Nidoqueen and Venomoth. Before my LG Nuzlocke, I was content with fast sweepers, but I've recently been looking at other combos. My Nuzlocke really made me look at all the competitive strategies, thinking about moves that didn't just damage, but buffed and made the Pokemon overall hard to deal with.
--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

July 3, 2012 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GlowingGardevoir

XD ~thumbs up to both~ to be honest.. i dont battle other people, i havent seemed to beable to hook my DS up to wifi here in america and its caused me some problems..

--

July 4, 2012 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

X is a champ, I tell you what. He intentionally killed a shiny Meowth during his LG run just because its capture violated Nuzlocke rules. He earned endless respect from me just for that, not to mention his numerous efforts to give this site content during the times it needed it most. He really deserves some sort of medal.

In fact... X, if I made you a medal, would you put it in your sig?

--

The destructor has gone

July 9, 2012 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

That would be awesome. I'd be honored.

--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

July 9, 2012 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Hey there! I'm the resident PokeManic (I'd say that is a depressingly accurate title no?). I was inactive for a long time but I am going to make a conscious effort to come back because I miss you guys! 

Anyway, half of this bio is going to be in past tense because I'm talking about what I used to do here (and might continue to do) but am not currently invovled in.

So yeah, PokeManiac fits me pretty well because I am the guy with all the Pokemon. I used to be a crazy breeder but my sister gave me an Action Replay and I've used that to make most of my Pokemon. This isn't to say I don't breed my own anymore, goodness no! I mostly use AR to get a feel for a strategy or to get something impossible. When at all possible I try to breed my own Pokemon because you grow much more attached to them when you do.
I want to add that I only create "flawed" hacks. They don't have perfect IVs, they aren't always shiny, and when ran through an anti-cheat nintendo device they do not register. It took a lot more time and effort to learn how to do this properly but I felt it was nessisary to preserve legitamacy within this community. 
The other thing I used to do was run the Pokemon of the Week thread where I would discuss competative battling in the community by means of Spotlighting a specific Pokemon. Often I would give away that Pokemon to the first commentor.

I've played far too many of the Pokemon games to list but my favorite Region  is Johto. If I had to pick a second it would be Unova though.

I've ran many a nuzlocke and lost a great many friends.

I couldn't even begin to try and organize my favorite Pokemon. I really love almost all of them. (Not you Luvdisc. Ever.)

I think Hideki and Tam would agree that my battle style is unpredictability. I'm the guy who has strange movesets, weird EV placement, and odd Pokemon. Sometimes it really works (Like my lovely Bulky Moltres) and sometimes they are utter failures (my trick room team).

Other than that, I'm going to try and keep up with you guys here but I dunno how many threads I will start myself. It's been a little while since I talked with people about my interests because usuallt people aren't interested in what I am. It has been especially long since I talked with Pokemon to anyone who wasn't my sister. So bear with me.

Anyway, nice to meet you Glowy. Good luck on that Nuzlocke I keep seeing in the corner!

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

July 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments