Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > Pokemon Conquest

Mitsuo-Dexl

Surprisingly good for a third party Pokemon game.  I am enjoying the hell out of it, and I have a feeling I may actually like this meta-game.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

June 25, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gloves

Awesome. I bought it the other day, but I haven't even opened it yet. I'm falling behind on games I'll start and never finish, so I'm making myself finish a couple before I allow it to be opened. 

June 27, 2012 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I've had it for a week and I'm absolutely loving it. Considering Nobunaga's Ambition is almost as beloved in Japan as Pokemon is, it comes as no surprise they did such a good job with the crossover. I particularly love the music, too.

--

The destructor has gone

June 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I thought the game would be good when I bought, and honestly was surprised with how much I enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to battling peeps who have the game at some point.

--

June 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Man, personally I am loving the heck out of it! But then, it's like combining Final Fantasy Tactics and Pokemon, so there's really no way I couldn't. I do kind of wish there were more challenges, but then I'm not finished with it yet, so I guess I can't judge on that quite yet. I gotta say, I think this is a game I'm going to keep replaying and inventing rules for to make it more interesting.

--

June 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I beat the main game recently, and for anyone who hasn't: Make sure you evolve EVERYTHING you ever want evolved BEFORE fighting Nobunaga. This especially applies to anyone who wants to make their Eevee an Espeon or Umbreon.

--

The destructor has gone

June 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

How do you make your Eevee an Espeon or Umbreon?

--

July 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

You have to get its link up to 70% while in either the Psychic kingdom for Espeon or the Dark kingdom for Umbreon.

--

The destructor has gone

July 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Can you get Leafeon, Glaceon?

--

July 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Leafeon: Get Eevee's Defense to 94 at Greenleaf

Glaceon: Get Eevee's Attack to 91 at Nixtorm.

By the way, Serebii has a full list of every attainable Pokemon and evolution methods here.

--

The destructor has gone

July 1, 2012 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

You can also occasionally find another Eevee, I once got a messenger telling me there was a rare pokemon around and it turned out to be one. Which is nice, since that means you can get several different Eeveelutions and be perfectly bonded to all of them.

By the way, anyone have any rules or restrictions to suggest to make a replay more interesting? Maybe not necessarily say, Nuzlocke rules (though I guess that could be interesting), but really anything that would help create a challenge in game.

--

July 2, 2012 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Call me a fanboy, but Motonari (the leader of Greenleaf in the main story) is awesome.  Motochika is too, but whatever,

--

July 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments