Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Nuzlocke Runs > Xelakian's W (Weird) Nuzlocke Run

GlowingGardevoir

lol as you've seen i made a tab... so they are there the questions i'll ask..

--

July 4, 2012 at 5:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Day 4, Part 2.

I quickly find that I had underestimated Ohmu. Between Screeching and having type advantage over the majority of the other bugs in the forest, and learning the devastating Poison Tail, she proves herself a valuable member of the team. I battle through the rest of the Team Plasma cronies until I come across the one who stole the skull. Just as I recover it, a Sage, the leaders of their extremist organization, comes out of the woods to let him know that it wasn't even needed. Apparently they have other, more sinister plans. Lenora and Burgh catch up to me just as they decide to make their escape. I return the skull to Lenora, preparing to chase after them, but Burgh convinces me not to, stating that there's no telling what a cornered animal will do. I begrudgingly concede and head out of the forest.

Between Pinwheel Forest and Castelia City is a huge suspension bridge, the Skyarrow. I'd been over it once before, so the sheer size of it wasn't as awe inspiring. However, it did strike me as rather needlessly long for a footpath. You'd think they'd install a Magnet Line or something.

I had forgotten just how large the city was. And how many people there were. I found myself constantly bumping into people running through the streets. Eventually I got to the north end of town. Apparently the road to Nimbasa City was shut down due to a sandstorm. It's not everyday you get to see a sandstorm, so I decided to check it out for myself.

Between not being able to see much in front of me, being knee deep in sand piled up next to the road and getting buffetted by blazing hot sand, I can understand why they'd close the road. I did however encounter a Sandile, naming it Terezi. After learning a few moves, I decided to swap Bravo Zulu for Terezi, balancing my team a bit more. I train up Terezi a bit, occasionally switching to my other Pokemon when things get too hot to handle. Ohmu evolves into a Whirlipede and Massacre evolves into a Swoobat. Things are looking up.

Night falls. Today has been a good day. I look up into the sky, seeing fireworks launching into the bay, celebrating Unification Day, the day the Unova League was created. Tomorrow I will challenge Burgh. And I intend to win.

New Arrivals:

Sandile (Terezi) - Female, Timid, Capable of taking hits

Happy Independence Day everybody.

--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

July 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Wow, nice batch of updates here! Sorry about the losses so far, but dang if you're team isn't coming together nicely! And I definitly like the way this chapter ended, nothing like some fireworks to end a chapter on this fine day,

I continue to love your names for everyone, by the way.

--

July 5, 2012 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GlowingGardevoir

Honestly, i'm going to say sorry for all the argueing about my adventure XD ^-^ but its started, i have updates running, and i'm going to say this.. i <# your adventurei hope i can start makeing my updates as awesome looking as yours XD

--

July 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

So...after learning a bit about the Dream World stuff, I've decided to implement it in a very limited capacity. Mostly for variety/trying new things out. Update tomorrow.

--

July 5, 2012 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

After experimenting with the Dream World, I have come up with a supplementary set of rules regarding its use.

1. I can only use Pokemon who have died to explore the Dream World, starting with my most recent one (which will be in my update).

2. Once a Pokemon has explored the Dream World, it can never go there again. This is to limit the number of times I can do it.

3. I can only get one Pokemon from the Dream World. I'm not stipulating that it has to be the first one on this one, because I'm still learning the ins and outs of it, but what I am stipulating is that it has to be a Pokemon I've NEVER trained before. Also, no legendaries or pseudo-legendaries.

4. If a Pokemon I get from the Dream World dies, it cannot go back to find another one. This is to make it so that I'm not constantly getting new Dream Pokemon.

Overall, it seems like it'll add an interesting spin on things, but I'm intentionally restricting my use. It seems like it could be very overpowered if I were to do it differently. Let me know if you have any thoughts/recommendations.

--

July 6, 2012 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GlowingGardevoir

I'm not useing the dream world on my pokemon black lol.. i'm experimenting with it on my pokemon white, btw i got my DS hooked up to wifi.. -wasplayingwithitearlier-

--

July 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Day 5.

After a sidetrek to find Bianca's missing Munna, where things started looking bad for Team Plasma...or Plasbad, for short (seriously, their henchmen are SO. DUMB. They are really dumb. For real.), I headed over to the Castelia City Gym. Apparently Burgh had coated the walls in some kinda...honey...stuff...and art...and clown...ninja...jugglers. Honestly, I'm having a hard time getting the overall theme of your gym, Burgh. Is it insanity? A terrible, crippling, artistic insanity? Because I'm fully expecting you to chop off an ear any day now.

Regardless, the Premier Insect Artist proves to be pitiful against the awesome power of Pignite. He awards me the Insect Badge and grants me permission to head into the sandstorm of Route 4. I oblige, deciding to get some training in as well.

Bianca challenged me to a battle just as I was leaving. She had gotten better, but was nowhere near my level. A little further on, I spotted Cheren at the edge of the desert. He began bragging about how easy Burgh was for him to defeat. His cockiness led to his defeat at my hands once more, however. While it was true he had gotten stronger, he had only recently begun to learn how to battle. After the fight I continued on to Nimbasa.

Between random trainers wanting to battle in the hellish nightmare sand and generally not knowing where I was going, I got lost, finding a place called the Desert Resort. At the entrance I found a Darumaka that I named Sauron. Heading inside, I learned that the "Resort" is anything but. It's actually the dune covered ruins of some ancient structure, crawling with trainers of course. I find another Pokemon inside, a Maractus that I dub Jayne. Seeking shelter from the storm in one of the ruins, I catch a Yamask, Calmasis (shall be renamed upon the discovery of undyingUmbrage's true name), only to have a Psychic and his weird ass bird called a Sigilyph kill off Terezi with a critical Air Cutter upon switching to her. After beating him to a bloody pulp with Curie, I tried heading deeper, but the path was apparently blocked off. I decided to hide inside the ruin until the storm lightened up.

My dreams drifted towards the death of my recently fallen companion, Terezi. She led me through a mansion, a constant sense of dread pervading the atmosphere. I heard something and barely dodged a giant pair of steely mandibles just in time. I grabbed a Pokeball and threw it at the shadowy figure, it's huge jaw now visible at the end of an ebony stalk. I had lost track of Terezi. I kept wandering, eventually coming across an enormous tree. I walked up to it. My mind began to fog over, causing me to collapse, dropping the ball containing my unknown assailant into a hollow of the tree. As it rolled away from my grasp, I woke up.

The storm was letting up. Another traveler had taken shelter here as well, with a whole backpack full of fossils. She asked if I'd help carry them to Nimbasa with her. Eager to get out of this desert, I agreed. When we got there, she gave me a Cover Fossil as compensation. As she headed off into town, I spotted Team Plasbad once more, trying to steal something from an elderly man. I fight them off, earning the gratitude and a bike from the old man. I hop on and search for the Pokemon Center in town to heal my sand-worn companions at, only to be stopped by Bianca, dragging me to something called the Pokemon Musical. No, stop, all I want to do is find the Pokemon Center and heal! What even is this? Why are you giving me props? Pick a Pokemon? Fine. Try to make a Whirlipede cute. I dare you.

Half an hour later, I'm lamenting the fact that Ohmu can only wear a top hat and bows on its antennae. I'm a terrible trainer.

I eventually remember what I was doing and find the Pokemon Center, healing and rearranging my party. I contact Lenora, informing her that I have a rare Pokemon fossil that I'd like resurrecting, and she obliges, sending me a Tirtouga that I name Zazzerpan. I decide to survey the surrounding area, only to encounter a Solosis just to the West of town. I name him DocScratch, and return to Nimbasa, only to find Bianca, her father and some weirdly dressed model arguing. I catch a few details, learning that Bianca left home without her fathers approval and that the model was the Gym Leader for this city. Eventually, Bianca resolves to continue her journey, much to her fathers chagrin. After everything is resolved, I return to the Pokemon Center, grab Calmasis and DocScratch and prepare to train.

Calmasis proves surprisingly bulky. DocScratch also proves to be surprising, in that he knew Hidden Power Rock from the start. After a few battles, they're ready for trainer battles. An artist challenges me to a battle. I send out the Doc vs another Sigilyph. After a few rounds of his pitiful Psybeams against my Eviolite assisted Light Screens, victory is within my grasp. He uses Air Cutter. Critical. Death.

I leave Route 5, ready to destroy something. Fennel is in town, however, and wishes to speak to me about something. She begins telling me about a forest that can only be reached via dreams. I remember the tree from the mansion. She explains that she has developed a method of oneiromanifestation, basically allowing dreamstuff to become real. It's limited, but fascinating. She has me use it...

...I'm in a forest. None of the trees are as large or out of place as the one in my earlier dream. I look around, only to see the gargantuan black jaws from before. This time, however, I see the yellow humanoid that it's attached to. A Mawile. I catch it, naming it Derse. I wake myself up again...

I'm back in the Pokemon Center. Fennel is sitting at the PC with a complicated set of wires and connections leading to me and her laptop, when she suddenly shouts with joy. It had worked. She lets me know that if I want to try it out again to just ask her. I might have to.

I head back into the city and head for the amusement park. N spots me, and drags me into a couples Ferris Wheel with him, and begins spilling his guts about how he's the King of Team Plasbad, how he wants Pokemon to be free, bluh bluh bluh. While it's true that he's by far the least Plasbad of Team Plasbad, he has by far the creepiest way of going about it. If there were cherry blossoms blooming in the background it would've been virtually indistinguishable from a yaoi. I shudder at the thought. Once we get back on the ground, however, he challenges me to a battle to allow his Plasbad cohorts to escape the city. I defeat him, and he vows to become the champion, telling me to aim for the same if I intend to stop him. Like I wasn't going to already.

I head back to the Pokemon Center. Today has been tiring, mentally, physically and emotionally. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

New Arrivals:

Darumaka (Sauron) - Male, Careful, Hates to lose

Maractus (Jayne) - Male, Serious, Likes to fight

Yamask (Calmasis) - Male, Timid, Good perserverance

Tirtouga (Zazzerpan) - Male, Bashful, Mischievous

Solosis (DocScratch) - Male, Impish, Somewhat stubborn

Losses:

Terezi to Psychic Perry's Sigilyph. Met at L18, died at L24.

DocScratch to Artist Horton's Sigilyph. Met at L22, died at L23.

Dreamed up:

Mawile (Derse) - Male, Naive, Very finicky

--

July 7, 2012 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Man, I'm sorry I couldn't catch up to this last batch of updates until now.

The intro to Day 5 was hilarious, and I really like your DW incorporation, too. Your team is coming along in a really interesting way, too. Whirlipede? Maractus? Tirtouga? Freakin' Mawile? Who the hell uses this stuff? Awesome. But damn if your old LeafGreen luck doesn't seem to be carrying over slightly.

--

The destructor has gone

July 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Oh yeah. I'm actually just about to fight Elesa. I picked up another Dream World Pokemon that's pretty neat, also from Gen III. Updates tonight, hopefully.

--

July 8, 2012 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Great, this may be one of the few nights I actually stay up to read them. Looks like rain tomorrow, which might mean an off day for me!

Also, I love your new avatar, X.

--

The destructor has gone

July 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Thanks. I've been meaning to change it for a while now and with a break from school I finally had the chance. Took a couple tries to get it to a point that I was happy with. Also, Ninja is starting a Nuzlocke of Pearl today. Should be interesting.

--

July 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Day 6.

...my dreams bring me to a frozen cave, where I see the bouncing form of my Solosis, DocScratch, in the distance. As I approach, time seems to slow down. The still distant Pokemon stretches downward and outward and ceases to fall, instead seeming to float inches off the ground. Suddenly it begins spinning, and I fall forward as time returns to normal. This is not DocScratch. This is not a Solosis. This is something else entirely. Whatever this thing is, it will be mine. I throw a Pokeball...

...I wake up later the next morning, determined to find Fennel. Luckily, she hadn't yet left town. After explaining what had happened, I asked if I could use the oneiromanifester thing, which she decided to rename the Entralink. She agreed, and I once more hooked myself up to the machine and went to the forest. Inside I found the floating Pokemon from before, spinning like a top. I catch it once more and name the Baltoy Aradia. I wake up, thanking Fennel once again. She tells me that this has actually been great for her research, and so offers to travel with me, allowing me to access the Entralink whenever I need to. I happily agree.

After some training, I head to the east of town, finding a closed bridge and a dead end of a forest, the Lostlorn. Inside I find a Swadloon I name Medicant. Heading back out, I find a Minccino that I name Gray Lady. With my options exhausted, I decide it's time to do some research on the Gym Leader.

Elesa runs an Electric-Type Gym built around a roller coaster. Her Pokemon are a pair of Emolgas and a Zebstrika. They all know Volt Switch, her signature move that allows switching after it hits, her Zeb knows Flame Charge and the Emolgas know Pursuit and Aerial Ace. If I lead with Aradia, it'll suffer huge amounts of damage from Pursuits. If I switch from there, even worse. If I lead with Jayne, they'll spam Aerial Ace, knocking him down immensely, on top of being resistant to Giga Drain. Derse doesn't have many options against them, but isn't particularly resistant to Volt Switch, which wouild then leave it vulnerable to her Zeb's Flame Charge. Overall, my options looked grim.

...however, Zazzerpan has the ability Solid Rock, reducing the effectiveness of his weaknesses. It's a risky move, but if I can get Ancient Power off enough to kill one of her Emolgas, Aradia will be free to take down her Zebstrika and the other Emolga will be a breeze. It's not optimal, but it's my best chance.

With my plan ready, I traverse her lane changing roller coasters and money laden followers, eventually getting to The Shining Beauty herself. She sends out her Emolga, I send out my Tirtouga. It Volt Switches, knocking Zazzerpan to a third of his total life. I get off an Ancient Power on her new Emolga as it switches in. I use a Hyper Potion. Volt Switch to the first Emolga. With her Emolgas constantly Volt Switching, Elesa has me Potion Locked if I want Zazzerpan to survive. I come up with a risky plan. As she switches to her damaged Emolga, I have Zaz use Aqua Jet, hoping to kill it and be able to safely switch out to Derse. It hits.

It doesn't die. Volt Switch to Zebstrika.

I send out Aradia. After attacking from the underground a few times, Zebstrika falls, leaving only her Emolgas left. Between Aradia's Ancient Power and Derse's Sheer Force, they fall quickly. I should have used Derse in the first place. I could have used Calmasis. Why didn't I?

In the end, she presents me with the Bolt Badge and tells me to meet her at the Driftveil Drawbridge. I head back to the Pokemon Center first, withdrawing Shameimaru again and find Fennel so that we can head out. I meet Cheren along the way, bragging about also getting the Bolt Badge. He challenges me, failing to put a scratch into my teams defenses. We then meet Alder, the Unova Champion. After telling him it's our goal to defeat him and become the new champion, he asks us what we would do then. It's the first time either me or Cheren have thought of it. It's definitely some food for thought.

Elesa gives the order to lower the drawbridge, allowing us to cross into Driftveil City. After catching a Ducklett who I dub Eridan, I get to the other side. I find Cheren arguing with a big guy, who calls himself Clay. He's the Gym Leader of Driftveil, and informs us that while we were crossing the bridge, Team Plasbad escaped. He tells us that if we want to get the Quake Badge, that we'll need to catch them again. As night begins to fall however, I head to the Pokemon Center with Fennel and get some sleep.

New Arrivals:

Swadloon (Medicant) - Female, Jolly, Strong willed

Minccino (Gray Lady) - Female, Gentle, Loves to eat

Ducklett (Eridan) - Male, Mild, Quick tempered

Losses:

Zazzerpan to Leader Elesa's Emolga. Met at L25, died at L26.

Dreamed up:

Baltoy (Aradia) - Gentle, Good perseverance

--

July 8, 2012 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Day 7.

...I'm in a desert. Sand flies all around, obscuring my vision. I see shadow in the distance, crawling around slowly. It's Zazzerpan, my Tirtouga. I get closer and the sandstorm worsens. What I was sure was a rocky prototurtle before isn't clearly that anymore. It's body has become bulkier, more rounded. The closer I get, the more sure I am that the thing in front of me is the source. Suddenly it notices me, and charges...

...the next morning, I set up Fennel's Entralink System myself, after seeing how to do it a few times. I set it to automatically record the data that she's been studying, and I return once more to the Entree Forest. Inside, I find a Hippopotas, catching and naming it Hegemon. After disconnecting, I head out into town.

Driftveil City is a fairly interesting port town, and after wandering around, I find myself heading south to the Cold Storage, where a few workers slack off to challenge me to a battle. They don't stand a chance. I eventually find a patch of tall grass where I find a Vanillite, dubbed Coldstone. Unfortunately, Coldstone apparently had a family that didn't take kindly to me capturing him, and let loose an Avalanche onto Shameimaru, one of my oldest companions. I head back to town to contemplate my loss, as well as to find a new ally to fill the last slot. Hoping to find something North of town, I head to Route 6 and find a Deerling that I name Eboshi. Knowing that she won't fill a role I need I look at my options. I eventually decide on Eridan, noting that being Water/Flying fills multiple roles that I need. I return to the Cold Storage to train a bit more and happen across Cheren. He believes Team Plasbad may have just hidden inside rather than try to actually escape. Knowing their stupidity, I'm inclined to agree.

Sure enough, in a storage container in the back of the warehouse, huddled up to protect from the cold, are eight Plasbad Grunts and one of their Seven Sages. They ganged up on me and Cheren, but luckily, even at 4 to 1 odds, they still suck. Shortly thereafter, we brought them in to Clay, who took them into custody, only for Ghetsis to already be waiting for us, basically threatening an Plasbad Incursion into Driftveil. Clay begrudgingly returned them, with the implication that should they return they wouldn't be leaving again.

I explore the Route 6 a little more extensively, learning that Deerlings apparently change based on the season and that the entrance to Chargestone Cave is blocked by some sorta nest. I head back to town, meeting back up with Fennel at the Pokemon Center. She was rather surprised that I managed to set up the Entralink by myself, and we discuss the data a little before we head to our respective rooms for the night. Tomorrow I shall challenge Clay, proving myself with my fifth gym badge.

New Arrivals:

Vanillite (Coldstone) - Male, Modest, Likes to run

Deerling (Eboshi) - Female, Impish, Mischievous

Losses:

Shameimaru to a wild Vanillite. Met at L13, died at L26.

Dreamed up:

Hippopotas (Hegemon) - Male, Brave, Often scatters things

--

July 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Not to be a competitive spoilsport, but Coldstone looks like he may be a keeper. Modest boosts his Sp.Atk to make Ice Beam do even more damage than the ton it'd normally do, plus, "Likes to run" means Speed is his best IV. Add that to eventual evolution Vanilluxe's bulk (assuming you get there, and with your Nuz-luck, that is not a guarantee), and you have the apparent makings of a very good Poke.

--

The destructor has gone

July 10, 2012 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

It seems that way. He's definitely in the reserves, should something go wrong. My reserves are actually looking pretty good. Between Whirlipede, Vanillite, Swoobat, Hippopotas and some others that'll be spoiled next post, should my main team lose members I have decent backups.

--

July 10, 2012 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Day 8.

...I see Shameimaru fighting another Pokemon. As she swoops down to attack it, I see her adversary fire a spray of toxic liquid at her. Coated in the stuff, Shameimaru tries to fly off, only for the poison to sap her strength until she eventually falls to the ground, dead. I run up to her. She's dead. I can barely see the enemy's tail sticking up from the tall grass, as it sprays another stream of poison at me. Barely managing to dodge it, I throw a Pokeball at it.

The next morning, it's Fennel who's already awake. She's already eating breakfast. I tell her I'll join her after I use the Entralink again. Inside the forest, I find that the creature from my dream was a Stunky. I name him Dualscar, and head back to the main room to eat with Fennel. The conversation quickly turns to my upcoming battle with Clay. She had been doing some research on her own, and together we develop a plan.

I train up my team a little more, expecting the worst from Clay's Excadrill. Eventually, I feel ready and head to the gym. It's set up in a mineshaft, not surprising from the Underground Boss. After defeating his employees, I find the lift that leads to the bottom. After thanking me for helping deal with Team Plasbad, we begin the fight. Jayne destroys his Krokorok and Palpitoad. As he sends out his Excadrill, I consider my options. It's faster than all my Pokemon save for maybe Jayne and Aradia, but Jayne's attacks aren't particularly effective against Ground/Steel and Aradia is rather fragile. I finally decide on Big Daddy, deciding to risk it's sheer bulk and strength against his Excadrill's speed and type advantage. His Excadrill gets an attack off first, knocking Big Daddy to about a third of his total health. Big Daddy performs a Flame Charge, nearly knocking out his Excadrill. I take a moment to decide my next move. If I had to bet, I'd say he's likely to use a potion to heal it. If not, it's up in the air as to who's faster now, as Flame Charge sped Big Daddy up. I decide to risk it. Clay uses a potion, as expected. Big Daddy Flame Charges once more. Now he's definitely faster. After another Flame Charge, the Quake Badge is mine. Clay then asks me to meet him at Chargestone Cave.

I stop by the Pokemon Center to tell Fennel, and we plan our next move. Assuming the next can be cleared from the entrance, I'll have to go through Chargestone Cave in order to get to Mistralton City. Fennel is a little concerned about this, as Chargestone Cave is rumored to be a dangerous place, crawling with electric pokemon. I tell her that I'll be able to protect her if we come across anything dangerous, and with that we head off. Before we leave the city, however, Bianca and Professor Juniper run up to me. They're heading to Chargestone Cave as well, to study Klinks, a recently discovered pokemon. Bianca takes this opportunity to challenge me though. I feel really bad battling her, as Jayne is able to singlehandedly take on her entire party, not being able to land any lasting scratch in him. Disappointed that she lost, but excited to actually help out the Professor, she gives me an HM, Fly, that'll allow me to go to places I've already been to. We all head to the cave, where Clay is clearing the nest with a move called Bulldoze. He gives me the TM for it, and with a few words about not letting anything get in my way, heads back to his city.

We head into the cave. It's covered in glowing blue rocks, apparently magnetic in nature as Bianca and the Professor note. I encounter a Klink, catching it and naming it Turntech. The place is crawling with tiny Joltiks, spinning electrowebs anywhere they can. Aradia clears them out fairly efficiently. Then, a particularly large one crawls onto Aradia, biting it until it falls over. Having Big Daddy cover our retreat, we decide to head back to the Pokemon Center. Unfortunately, it's too late for Aradia. My Baltoy has returned to the Dream World from whence it came...

New Arrivals:

Klink (Turntech) - Gentle, Good perseverance

Losses:

Aradia to a wild Joltik. Met in a dream at L10, died at L32.

Dreamed up:

Stunky (Dualscar) - Male, Careful, Likes to run

--

July 11, 2012 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Damn it, so close to a Claydol too! How many total losses is that now?

--

The destructor has gone

July 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Actually, now would be a good time for a synopsis.

Party:

Coldstone (Vanillite) - L33, Male, Modest, Likes to run, Ice Body

Calmasis (Yamask) - L33, Male, Timid, Good perserverance, Mummy

Eridan (Ducklett) - L33, Male, Mild, Quick temperered, Keen Eye

Jayne (Maractus) - L34, Male, Serious, Likes to fight, Water Absorb

Big Daddy (Pignite) - L34, Male, Quirky, Mischievous, Blaze

Derse (Mawile) - L34, Male, Naive, Very finicky, Sheer Force

Boxed:

Bravo Zulu (Watchog) - L21, Female, Bashful, Strong willed, Illuminate

Sauron (Darumaka) - L19, Male, Careful, Hates to lose, Hustle

Curie (Herdier) - L23, Female, Calm, Capable of taking hits, Intimidate

Eboshi (Deerling) - L23, Female, Impish, Mischievous, Sap Sipper

Massacre (Swoobat) - L24, Male, Hardy, Loves to eat, Unaware

Ohmu (Whirlipede) - L25, Female, Brave, Loves to eat, Swarm

Medicant (Swadloon) - L21, Female, Jolly, Strong willed, Leaf Guard

Gray Lady (Minccino) - L19, Female, Gentle, Loves to eat, Technician

Kanaya (Zebstrika) - L27, Female, Brave, Proud of its power, Motor Drive

Dualscar (Stunky) - L10, Male, Careful, Likes to run, Keen Eye

Hegemon (Hippopotas) - L10, Male, Brave, Often scatters things, Sand Force

Turntech (Klink) - L25, Gentle, Good perserverance, Minus

Dead:

Jaspers (Purrloin)

SeedNoEvil (Pansage)

Terezi (Sandile)

DocScratch (Solosis)

Zazzerpan (Tirtouga)

Shameimaru (Tranquill)

Aradia (Baltoy)

Overall, not nearly as bad as LG. At this point in the game, I had gone through two whole parties and had already lost my starter.

--

July 11, 2012 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I still really wish Lawful Good could have been completed. You were hanging in there in spite of everything. I really wanted to see if you could take that thing all the way.

--

The destructor has gone

July 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments