Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Zombies > Game Night?

Vesicant Lemur

Here's the screencap of the late/reanimiated/redeadified Jimmy Gibbs Jr. The album should be set to public. If not, Nick can just get them off my G+ feed and post them later.

Tomorrow, a day of rest. Then getting to work on my next project. Hopefully I can make it interesting.

--

Life is Absurd. Chill out. Don't give a fuck.

November 19, 2011 at 4:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

It's just... it's too beautiful. I thought this day would never come. Thank you, Lemur, for being fast on that screencap command.

--

The destructor has gone

November 19, 2011 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

I'm sorry for missing this as well. I had some stuff come up Friday and Saturday and was unable to be around my cpu. It's pretty much as you'd all expect- last week before a large break and teachers are being lame. I will do my best to ensure I can be at what I say I will, because I hate being a no-show, in the future. And I can promise 100% my activity will increase post December 2nd at the very latest.

Nick, I know this isn't the thread for such things but since I'm here, what do you use to screencap your games? I would like to start a project but don't have any software.

--

November 20, 2011 at 12:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Totally understand. Maybe in December we can try again for a fuller Game Night. I'm gonna go back to playing in the meantime so I can actually be good the next time we play. I shot 25% accuracy during Dead Center... yuck. But Lemur is actually really good, and I know you're good, Diddy, so the three of us plus anyone else really should be able to own Advanced, and maybe even survive Expert.

Screencapping is built-in to my Mac. All I have to do is hit command-shift-4 and it takes a full screen, command-shift-3 to pick a specific rectangular area. For videos, it's a little roundabout but I use Livestream Procaster to record, it's automatically uploaded to my Livestream page where I then pull it straight from the site. For PC, you should probably ask the Lemur.

--

The destructor has gone

November 20, 2011 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vesicant Lemur

Steam has F12 set as the screencap key. L4D2 also has it's own key for some reason, F5. They both save the shot in seperate folders and they're both annoyingly difficult to get to.

And just for the hell of it, Here's the 5 digit Witch damage.

--

Life is Absurd. Chill out. Don't give a fuck.

November 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator
--
November 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

MasterAshinator at November 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM

tl;dr

--

The destructor has gone

November 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Vesicant Lemur at November 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Steam has F12 set as the screencap key. L4D2 also has it's own key for some reason, F5. They both save the shot in seperate folders and they're both annoyingly difficult to get to.

And just for the hell of it, Here's the 5 digit Witch damage.

I feel like a nub for not knowing about that... must test to see if true for Macs.

I had no idea you screencapped my record damage, Lemur. Thank you!

--

The destructor has gone

November 20, 2011 at 7:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

Lol wow...my phone epicly failed. I said:

Gaaah! I would miss Jimmy Gibbs Jr. I had my "Keep Calm and Kill Zombies" shirt on and everything >.<

--
November 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I didn't realize anyone used the mobile site but me...

Kind of related but not really, if anyone wants to play a few rounds of L4D2 any time this week, I have the whole week off so I'll actually have time to. I'll want to get better for when Diddy's schedule clears in a couple weeks anyway. Like this time, I probably won't be available until ~10 o'clock.

Also accepting any and all Pokemon challenges, including 5th Gen. Really wanting to generate more content for the site. Hell, maybe even some chess if I can find a good free site that lets you challenge specific people.

--

The destructor has gone

November 20, 2011 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator
Ive used it for awhile. Haven't posted much though til now
--
November 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Edit directed at Diddy:

I know this is a little late, but I was playing around with LiveSteam Procaster some more today and I discovered that with a simple preferences command, you can disable automatic uploading and all your screen-grabbed videos are automatically stored to your hard drive. In this case, this lets you skip the online medium completely, and it effectively makes it the only free screen-record software I've found so far. You just need to go to livestream.com and make a free account and download the Procaster.

--

The destructor has gone

November 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments