Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Dorm warfare

Tamoria

I was hoping some of the fine members of PR could give me some suggestions here.

See, two of my roommates and I have started playing Ocarina of Time together. What this means is, we have to deal with every gamer's worst nightmare: Navi. And at some point, we started up a sort of pranking war against each other using her. It started pretty small, when I drew Navi on their whiteboards while they were out and filled every blank space with, "Hey listen!" By now, it's built up to a rather extreme point. When I came back from visiting home for Fall break, I found my dorm room completely covered in streamers hung up on the ceiling with "HEY LISTEN!" written all over them, along with five balloons hanging from the streamers with wings taped on them so they look like Navi.

I think it's about time for retaliation. Any ideas/comments/contributions? Keep in mind, this is meant to be in good fun and amuse us rather than a way to annoy each other.

On a related note, we're also trying to expand these kinds of shenanigans out into the hallway. The best thing we ever did was to our RA's door. His last name is Brock, so we did this:

So ideas for generic things for the hallway are also greatly appreciated!

--

November 7, 2011 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

My idea involves fashioning a giant Navi out of a blue exercise ball and some cardboard wings. If there's any way of hiding it for a brief period of time, you could wait until the roommate in question is out of the room, then positioning the giant Navi on top of the door while leaving it slightly ajar. Roommate comes in, Navi falls down and beans your roomie as you shout "HEY! LISTEN!!!" at the top of your lungs. No idea if that's even viable, but I think it'd be hilarious.

--

The destructor has gone

November 7, 2011 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

This definitely needs a bump too...

--

The destructor has gone

December 8, 2011 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments