Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > The Game

Mitsuo-Dexl

You lost it.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

August 10, 2011 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I was going to get angry at you, but this is a post on PR which is a miracle in its own right. Therefore I will instead reply with;

Damnit! 

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

August 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

This is completely off subject, but I thought I would share it.

First attempt at Ch. 14?  Even though it had less then a 20% chance to hit on both, Marisa and Gerik got Bersek'd and proceeded to destroy me.  I let it go on for several turns just for some lolz.

Second attempt at Ch. 14?  Kyle decided he didn't wanna dodge 23% chance to hit attacks, and died.  Niemi, in a fit of grief over his death, did the same.  Why?  Oh, yeah, right before I shut off the game, Cormag got Berserk'd.  Though I kind of wanted that to happen.  Sigh.

If I wasn't so unlucky, this chapter wouldn't be so freaking difficult.  I hate things that are hard based on luck.

--

August 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I want to respond to this, if only to keep something going on. 

But you already told me about it on FB so something else random:

The Hacked Rom File I am playing has a Knight in it called Kevin. Kevin is awesome. He is a pretty silver-blue color, ang he grows in Strength, Defense, and luck only. Kevin took on 9 Nomads by himself for lulz on one of the maps. His Lance broke before he could kill them all, but he still didn't die.

Kevin is awesome. 

--

Ask me about my waifus

August 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I would surely like to talk about Kevin, if only for the fact that activity on this site is inspiring, but I know nothing about him.  Instead, I'll share something else.

Is there a Nomad in Sacred Stones?  If not, why?  I loved the Nomad you got in Blazing Sword, so why can't there be one in Sacred Stones?  And if there is a Nomad, when do you get him?

--

August 11, 2011 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

There is no Nomad in SS. It has been replaced by the Ranger Class up. I, personally, see no reason that we had to loose the Nomad nor do we need to loose the Ranger. Both, like Peanutbutter and Chocolate, can exist in the same game and create harmony together. 

For serious though, why did we loose the Nomad class? Yeah it is a Mounted Archer but it couldn't use Balista (which I suppose is why it is gone in SS because Balista have yet to be discovered by these people), although there were also weakness to all the horse problems like Rapiers and Horseslayers too so not too broken when you consider Neimi is weakness to nothing. For the matter, we could call the classed-up Nomad a Ranger so he gets a sword, let Archers become Rangers if they wanted, and let Mercenaries become some other class with enough awesome to actually justify not picking Hero. 

And so you know, this is Kevin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXg0l8u84bU&feature=related There are no pictures of him so you have to watch the video. You actually see Kevin in battle at 12:06 in. If you want a good watch, watch the video anyway. This map is insane, I just did it.

--

Ask me about my waifus

August 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Did you ever listen to that song I sent you?

--

August 11, 2011 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Yes, yes I did. It wasn't too bad. I wasn't fond of it somewhere around the middle when he dropped the beat to do Route 1 or something like that, but it was easier to get startted listening to than I thought it would and overall pleased me. 

--

Ask me about my waifus

August 11, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Cool, well, I sent you another.  I didn't get to the end of this one, but its based on the Lavender Theme

--

August 11, 2011 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

And wow was it good! I didn't expect something like that from a Lavender Town Remix. So much bass... gah! oD

--

Ask me about my waifus

August 12, 2011 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I know, right?

I finished Death Note.  It was alright.  Once you finish it, I can gripe to you about a few things I didn't like.

--

August 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Alrighty. I'll start it back up once I get to College. Halee and I are watching it together and she'd be mad if I went ahead.

--

Ask me about my waifus

August 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

She's going to be mad if you continue regardless, if I do say so myself.

--

August 14, 2011 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain F. Magic

Just tell her she is a pretty, pretty princess and you'll be fine.

--

Professional Grumpy Old Man

August 14, 2011 at 1:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments