Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > DeviantArt

Mitsuo-Dexl

Am I the only one against this?  I don't mind you guys seeking more attention through the DA outlet, but it seems like PR is slowly dying because of it, and I'm against this.

I mean, I would love my stories to get noticed by someone important, but I don't write for that reason:  I write just to give you guys something interesting to read, and to (hopefully) give you guys some enjoyment.  And I feel like there is a growing chance you guys will simply just move PR to DA.

So, I guess I should just ask, whats the status of PR?

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

PR's growth is unrelated to my stories. if i weren't fully convinced of this, i wouldn't have gotten a DA. CJ and Tamoria are the only ones who've been regularly reading my stuff and they still come here regardless.

i've only done one exclusive project on DA, and that's the LeafGreen rewrite. but i did start a thread on here and got a chorus of crickets in response, so i took that to mean you guys didn't care about it.

the status is the same it's always been, i guess. people will show up when they want to and do stuff when they feel like it. not sure what happened after February but i don't think it's reasonable to expect us to get back to that point. but i'm not moving exclusively to DA, nor do i have any reason to believe anyone else will do so.

the recent activity on the site has actually been a pleasant surprise to me, especially with the return of the Good Captain. oh, and i know the homepage is way out of date, but that's Webs' problem. the editor has been broken for a few days now.

--

The destructor has gone

July 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Yeah, all in all, I guess I shouldn't say much since I've been too busy to keep up with anything like I want to.

I just don't want you guys to begin to ignore this site just because more people respond to your stories on DA.  I understand why such a thing would happen, but I personally just don't wanna make the move to DA.  lol

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 28, 2011 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I'm never going to stop posting BTG here. Plus, PR is the place for silly and fun things that don't fall under my DA standard. That isn't to say I slack off with the work I do for PR, but some things I just don't consider Artful I always will post here. So I'm not leaving.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

July 28, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments