Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Video Games (Miscellaneous) > Fire Emblem 6

Cecil-Jacobs

Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi . The Sequel to the firt Fire Emblem released in America, and one of the only games (That we would care about) not released for English Audiences.

Well after doing some scouting I was able to get my hands on a copy of it for my GBA Emulator. What's more, I found a Patch that translated most of the text into English!

With the advent of Livestream being able to stream what your computer is doing, I wondered.

Would you PR Friends, be interested in watching me as I play Fire Emblem 6? Maybe not as a live straming thing, but me recording my gameplay and sending you the links to the battle? 

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

July 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

I like tactical games like that, so I would watch them. Granted, I've never played the first one, so I don't know if that means I'll miss a lot of what happens.

--

July 17, 2011 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

You won't miss anything. Because the First Fire Emblem to reach America was a Prequil, it was built so that no prior knowledge would be needed. They both make for great stand-alone games.

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Alright Guys! The first Chapter is up! You can find it here: http://www.livestream.com/phantommilkman

To be honest, I have no idea to do any of this. Any input on audio level, screen size/resolution, length of the video, how fast or slow I click the text, and weither or not I should have commentary or not would be welcome! Your thoughts can help me streamline and make this more enjoyable for the both of us!

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 18, 2011 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

I watched it earlir today and thought it was great. Everything was perfect imho. I was actually curious as to how you recorded / uploaded it in such good quality.

Keep up the good work! This is making me miss the Fire Emblem franchise.

--

July 19, 2011 at 3:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Yep, it was pretty nice! I think commentary would be nice, especially for the battle scenes. And after watching that, I have a big urge to pick up the only Fire Emblem game I have and actually finish it.

--

July 19, 2011 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Oh good! I was worried no one would give this any attention!

I'm glad you liked it Diddy! I'm using Livestream's Procaster. I'm not sure how it does it but it lets you record whatever is on your desktop. That was how Nick was making his Super Mario Land runs work.

So you would like some Commentary Tamoria? In what way? Just me babbling into the mic or explaining my tactics, or ...ect? I worry since they are nearly 30 min long a piece that it would just break down into random musing form me. xD

ALSO Chpater 2&3 are up! I'm uploading them as I play them, but no worries if you aren't keeping up with my schedule.

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Maybe just like occasionally saying why you're doing something, or whenever you feel like there's something you want to say.

--

July 19, 2011 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Chapter 4 is up! I have commentary too! I hope you guys like it. o)

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 24, 2011 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Chapter 5 is up now too! I can read your chatter in the Chat box no matter when you type it, so please leave me some comments!

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 25, 2011 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

lol I'm getting so far behind!  lol still, its going good!

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Chapter 6 is up! It is very broken up, first is the 40 min video called "LIve Procaster ____", next is the 9 min video of a similar name, then it is FE Chapter 6 P2. Part one is 1 second. Dunno how all that worked out. 

The reason it is so long is because I loose Roy RIGHT at the end of the level and have to start over again. Honestly; if you just watch FE Chapter 6 P2 you should get the gist of what is happening without listening to me blunder on for 2 hours. 

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

You should at least watch it to hear broken up updates on my first Unova Elite Four challenge.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

July 27, 2011 at 10:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Just finished watching Chapter 4, and I got to say, I am loving the commentary. And seriously, how is that one guy's name pronounced? The Deike/Dieke/ whatever-it-was guy? I feel bad for him with a name like that...

--

July 27, 2011 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I'm glad you do! I'll keep doing them then. o)

--

Ask me about my waifus

July 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

624 views - 0 comments
818 views - 4 comments