Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Zombies > L4D Roles

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

this is mostly relevant in terms of my contribution to Mitsuo's Adventures of PR's Members. i'm doing the L4D chapter and i wanted to know everyone's roles and styles for fighting zombies.

i'm going to take on the role of Witch Hunter, meaning i'll be packing auto shotgun and magnum most of the time. i'll also be the one with mollies, a.) for the occasional Witch that's in a place that makes her impossible to cr0wn, and b.) so i can do SOMETHING to Tanks.

we're going to operate under the assumption that we're playing expert realism, meaning insta-kill Witches, insta-incap Tanks, and the sniper rifle isn't really broken as hell and is really only good for sniping.

so, please let me know your preferred primary, secondary, grenade, and overall role on the team.

--

The destructor has gone

June 16, 2011 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

I like the AK47, Katana, Pipe Bomb and I would be the.. guy behind the guy with the shotgun? IDK.. I just kill zombies like a boss,

--

June 16, 2011 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i declare Diddy to be resident ass-kicker, and probably primary Tank killer, with that set. The AK is the best gun to take him with and melee works well too, if you can get a couple chops on him while he's throwing a chunk of ground.

we still need a long-range man, as me and Diddy are both helpless against distant Smokers.

--

The destructor has gone

June 16, 2011 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I think I'd be the crowd controller guy.  I won't kill many specials, or aid much with tanks or whichs...but hordes and large groups of enemies will be my forte.

I usually carry a SMG (since the shotgun is taken) and always dual pistols unless ammo is a problem, then I carry a magnum.  Bile bomb is always my grenade.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

June 16, 2011 at 11:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I can't say what I would do because I don't play on Realisim Hard-Mode and all that.

That said, when playing by myself or with Del I take Magum when I find one or otherwise run with Melee (Specifically the Fire Ax, Combat Knife, or Cricket Bat) and I have been known to pick up a Chainsaw when the mood strikes me. I usually carry Moltovs. My favorite Gun is the Assult Rifle.

Dunno what role that makes me but there ya go.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I figured that I would add in that sometimes (obviously not on realism or anything harder than normall) I will chainsaw my way through a Boomer just to attract the infected to me. I love me my Chainsaw.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

624 views - 0 comments
818 views - 4 comments