Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Original Writings > Adventures of PR's Members

Tamoria

Oops, sorry, I think you posted that while I was writing the last response, so I just saw it. The thing about the names in RPGs made me laugh, and the battle scene was priceless! XD

--

June 27, 2011 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

That was great man! I see what you mean about these filling you with an odd sense of joy, now that I am reading another person's and no my own! These have to continue!

Del doesn't HAVE to hit on us. We could be rivals in the Dating Sim, getting the girls if he isn't fast enough. (Or getting the girls he doesn't get.) Or maybe we are Thugs he has to defend her from? 
All I know is I want to be the guy who gives you all the girl's numbers. ;)

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 27, 2011 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

"Oh great, where'd we go this time?" CJ asked after yet another warp.

I stood and surveyed my surroundings. It was nighttime, and we were in a large city of some sort. Piles of dead bodies were scattered all around us, and I spotted several large fires in the distance.

"We've either been transported to December 22, 2012," I said as I walked over to examine the corpses, "or we're back in Left 4 Dead."

"Oh please, God, let it be Left 4 Dead," Diddy replied, getting a chuckle out of everyone.

"Where are we now?" asked Tamoria, "And why am I holding a deer rifle..."

"Hey," Del chimed in, "it's not that creepy cornfield again. That's all I care about."

I continued to scan the bodies. "Well, I can't be sure where we are, but that's the fourth Ryan Howard jersey I've seen so far."

I turned to face my friends. They all just looked at me, lost.

"Oh come on... no one knows who Ryan Howard is?"

"You were the only one who knew anything about sports in the Madden world, and you're the only one who knows anything about sports here," Del said, sarcastically.

I sighed. "He plays for the Phillies." They all continued staring. "Philadelphia... we're likely in or near the state of Pennsylvania."

My explanation was interrupted by a short, sudden tone, seemingly coming from far above us. There was nothing heavenly about it though, or its meaning, for that matter.

"HORDE!" CJ yelled, pointing toward a fence in the distance that now had a massive wave of zombies attempting to climb it.

"Shit, who's got pipe?"

"Got it!" Diddy yelled, "Fire in the hole!"

Diddy hit a button on the device and threw his pipe bomb over the wall. The zombies all ran towards the beeping, flashing cylinder, even the ones who'd already hopped the fence and sniffed us out. Within seconds, the device exploded, destroying the entire wave at once.

We only made it a couple of blocks further down the street before we all stopped dead at the sound we heard. An eerie, etherial singing filled the air, accompanied by intermittent and sorrowful sobbing.

"Someone's crying!" Tamoira said, too loudly for my comfort. "There's someone else still a-" the rest of her sentence was cut off by my hand as I covered her mouth.

"That's right..." CJ said, quietly, "You weren't a member last time we came here. That's no lost girl. That's a Witch."

"A 'Witch?' Oh that just sounds terrifying..."

I readied my shotgun and approached the door from which I was fairly certain the crying was coming.

"You got this, Nick?" Diddy asked, readying his own weapon. I merely turned my head and looked at him as if he just asked if I could count to five.

"Right... well, I've got your back if you need backup."

"I won't."

I opened the door as slowly as I possibly could, and spotted her almost instantly. There was virtually no light entering the room, but it didn't matter; my target radiated with an almost otherworldly red glow. My teammates all said they couldn't see it, which made me somewhat question my sanity.

I reached into my pocket and retrieved a cigarette, which i quickly lit and took one long draw from. It was a funny habit I'd picked up, but only in this world. I had never even tried a cigarette before entering this world, but the first time we were taken here, I started out with a pack and a lighter in one of the pockets of my Army fatigues. What was even stranger was the nameplate: "Overbeck," definitely not my name. While I was here, I felt almost like I was someone else, like I was carrying on the legacy of someone before me. The cigarettes were my way of acknowledging that.

It was also the only way I could calm myself enough to perform a Crowning. I'd never strayed so far, but if I did, it would surely result in myself and likely a teammate or two being reduced to confetti. Witches all sported long, razor-sharp fingernails-turned-talons that I knew would mean death if she were to be startled into attacking. My mission was to make sure she never had the chance.

I crept closer to her and she first noticed me at a distance of about five feet. The cigarette in my mouth was my tell, an intentional one. The small, orange light lulled her into a false sense of security; she was frightened by it more gradually than if I just made my presence known at point-blank range. It prolonged the startling process, giving me just that much more time to align my shot.

She finally realized the light belonged to another person at a distance of about two feet. At this point, the Witch began to make a soft, cautious growl, and slowly rose into a semi-standing position as I slowly crouched down to her level.

"Shhhh..." I whispered, "Come here, angel. It'll all be over soon."

At my words and my menthol breath, she grew more frantic, standing straighter, her growls more desperate... her neck now exposed.

In one swift motion I placed the barrel of the shotgun directly on her larynx and pulled the trigger. The room vibrated with the sound of the blast, and then all was silent.

Her suffering now quelled, the Witch lay motionless, headless on the cold, concrete floor, without that glow that only I could see. I rose and wiped the blood off my face as best I could before taking one last, deep breath of cancer. I threw the cigarette on the floor next to the Witch and gently snuffed it out with my boot. As its initiation was a tribute to the life I'd taken over, its extinguishment was my tribute to the life I'd ended.

My bloody prayer was cut short by Tamoria's frantic yelling.

"NICK!" she screamed, flinging the door open. "Oh... I just heard one shot and then nothing else and..." she cut herself off this time, probably after seeing the look on my face. Last time, the others told me I acted weird after a Crowning. Tam was probably thinking the same thing.

"I'm fine... the Witch is taken care of," I said as I walked towards the doorway, inadvertently breathing a lungful of smoke into Tam's face. She drew back quickly and coughed a few times.

"Jeez Nick... you really shouldn't smoke those, you know. It's bad for your health."

"Believe me... if I live long enough to die of lung cancer, I'll consider myself blessed."

just for clarity, i really never have so much as tried a cigarette in my life. it's a tribute to Bill.

June 27, 2011 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Wow, These chapters are really amazing.  Keep 'em coming!  And Nick, I definately hope you plan on showcasing some of us L4D noobs too, eh?  Haha

Tammoria, you don't have to know us well to write your own chapter, worse case scenario it could be said our personalities change based on the world, so that you could do one.  I mean, I'm not the dating sim type...so itd have to change to be the star of one.

And to also be clear, I don't know Diddy or Nick that well either.  I know CJ the best, but I it shouldn't be hard to pick up many of our traits from our writing.

Which brings me to something else I noticed...CJ, Nick, and I seem to have three completely different tones.  I'm not sure if its the world or the narrator, but the tone in each is definately different, with CJ sitting at the light and excited tone and Nick sitting at the opposite tone, and me somewhere inbetween.  I definately am a fan of this, so that even if I ignore who posted it, I can tell who wrote it.

EDIT:  I also think unintentionally CJ has backed me into writing a dating sim chapter and I have backed Nick into a Super Punch-Out chapter lol

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

June 28, 2011 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

oh yes. just wait for the first Tank... with my set, i'm useless against them. that one will be all you guys.

this was inspired by a comment one of my XBL friends made in a game... she said i've turned Witch Crowning into an art. that's what i was going for in this. the rest will be much more team-centered, as that's the premise of the whole game.

if it helps, Tam, just think Hideki when you write me. maybe with a little more warmth. actually, since you were given Pokemon if i recall correctly, you could just plug me in as Hideki. although it would be cool to see me as a competitive battler, with my Azelf and Dusknoir and all that other stuff i overuse... but i'm off-topic. these are just ideas. whatever you'd contribute would be your story, much like say, my post and Mitsuo's have virtually nothing in common. it's a reflection of all of us.

i need to try and write something happy, just to prove that i can...

--

The destructor has gone

June 28, 2011 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

These stories are all so great! You all have captured my excitement over being a mage well.

Keep em' coming, guys! I'll have to work pretty hard to get a story like these. *Montage time*

--

June 28, 2011 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Alright, then in that case, I'll try writing one, too ^.^

By the way, awesome chapter, Nick! And, uh... that's actually exactly the way I reacted to a Witch the first time I played L4D with a friend. Except, he decided it would be hilarious to let me run in and try to help the crying girl -.-

--

June 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I asumme many things when writing these chapter, so I don't see any reason for us to get a little blurred about the details. 

I do see what you mean now Del. I feel a little bad because I didn't polish mine as much as you guys did so it reads a little... worse (?) than the other two stories, but I do see how each of us writes so differently (even when using the same characters) that you can tell us apart.

I can always write that Dating Sim if you don't want to. Or it can just never be written. 

Great Chapter Nick, that was an exhilerating ride in the L4D world! Really great pacing there, it kept me on my toes.

Now I gotta go work on my 2nd part! oDD

--

Ask me about my waifus

June 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

no way CJ, yours reads just fine. i can't tell a difference in the level of effort between any of our chapters.

thanks for the kind words everyone! and Tam, that doesn't surprise me at all. i've totally got you pegged =P

by the way, i know i kind of made you seem like a nub here, i hope you don't mind. this was just meant to be your first trip to the L4D zone, not to mention it's my first time writing Tamoria into something. you'll be much more experienced in the next chapter, and again, it will focus much less on me.

--

The destructor has gone

June 28, 2011 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Yeah, CJ, I think yours is fine! But I see what you all mean, everyone has written in a completely different style so far, but that's part of what makes this so fun to read ^.^

Haha, and no worries, Nick. I am kind of a nub when it comes to most shooter/survival games. Ironically enough, I'm making my chapter take place in one of the few first-person shooters I've ever managed to beat, even if I was screaming like a little girl every five minutes while I played it. I was considering doing Pokemon like you suggested, but I don't know what everyone uses or what we would be doing exactly, so I chose this instead.

--

June 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

awesome, i can't wait to see it!

for informative purposes, if you or someone else decides to write a Pokemon chapter later on down the road (it looks like most of us will wind up doing more than one project for this), i'll use an Aerodactyl named Pterrible, an Infernape named Randy Moss, a Starmie named Starwho, a Metagross named MetalMario, a Dusknoir named Poe, and a Cresselia named Cresselia. a few jokes about me can be about how i only use two leads (Pterrible and Azelf), Poe is on just about every team i battle with, and everyone hates my Cresselia with a burning passion.

as for what we can do... you could pick a region and we could each take on a member of that region's Elite Four?

--

The destructor has gone

June 28, 2011 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

CJ, everyone else pretty much covered that your chapter was fine.  I didn't edit mine at all, I just wrote it.  I actually felt the same way about my chapter that you mentioned you did about your's, finding Nick's and your's to be better then mine.

Tammoria, all I ask in any survival shooter type thing is that I have horrible accuracy, because I do.  Also, on a note, in a Pokemon world, all I ask for are a Serperior, Ambipom, and a Sneasel.  This is all all I need.

Working on the second chapter for my RPG chapter, as well...interested in seeing everyone elses chapter.  On a note for something Nick said, I definately planned on doing multiple chapters based in different worlds.  So, feel free to do the same, or end your projects on one chapter.  This was intended to be something quick and easy to pick up, with little planning or forethought.

Though I'm starting to think a recurring joke of Diddy being a mage, starting the level asking "Where's Tamoria?"  as well as Nick's impression of Ellis' "Hol-ie shit" would be pretty funny if included properly.  Maybe someone could invent recurring jokes for me and CJ as well?  Haha

--

June 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Mitsuo-Dexl at June 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM

CJ, everyone else pretty much covered that your chapter was fine.  I didn't edit mine at all, I just wrote it.  I actually felt the same way about my chapter that you mentioned you did about your's, finding Nick's and your's to be better then mine.

Tammoria, all I ask in any survival shooter type thing is that I have horrible accuracy, because I do.  Also, on a note, in a Pokemon world, all I ask for are a Serperior, Ambipom, and a Sneasel.  This is all all I need.

Working on the second chapter for my RPG chapter, as well...interested in seeing everyone elses chapter.  On a note for something Nick said, I definately planned on doing multiple chapters based in different worlds.  So, feel free to do the same, or end your projects on one chapter.  This was intended to be something quick and easy to pick up, with little planning or forethought.

Though I'm starting to think a recurring joke of Diddy being a mage, starting the level asking "Where's Tamoria?"  as well as Nick's impression of Ellis' "Hol-ie shit" would be pretty funny if included properly.  Maybe someone could invent recurring jokes for me and CJ as well?  Haha

Yeah! I want my own re-occuring joke!

--

Ask me about my waifus

June 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i should caution you, too, not to misinterpret my badassness in Left 4 Dead... that's the only shooter i ever really got good at. also, my likes and dislikes regarding weapons varies game to game. even in L4D, my weapon preference always depends on the situation, such as whether i'm expecting a Tank or a Witch, or if i'm playing realism.

basically, i'm trying to say make me fill whatever role you see fit, and don't overestimate my skill. i've never really been bad at any FPS, but i'm only really good at the L4D games.

--

The destructor has gone

June 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I turned to see the smiling face of Hector, another Marquis and friend of Eliwood. He brushed his hand across his blue hair and smiled hefting his ax onto his shoulder.

“Oi! Pig-faced Fighter!” He goaded. “Try someone your own size!”

The Sky blinked to read the words “Player Phase” just as Hector jumped into the air and slammed his Ax down onto the fighter’s skull. If the game wouldn’t have been rated E, I’m sure there would have been a crunching sound as the bone snapped followed by copious amounts of blood. Instead through, the fighter faded away into nothingness.

“Lord Hector?” I said tentatively. “I just wanted to let you know that… I—I am a big fan!” I couldn’t help but giggle girlishly. Hector was one of my favorite units in the game.

“A.. fan?” He said giving me a very confused look.

“Don’t pay attention to him.” Del corrected, shoving me out of the way with his Wyvern’s tail. “Thanks for the assist.”

“No problem!” Hector said flashing Del a Big smile.

“Do you need some healing?” A timid voice asked. It was Priscilla, the Troubadour –A Healer mounted on a Horse-. She kicked her heels to her horse’s side and directed it to Del’s side. She placed both hands on her Staff and lifted it high which created a glowing blue orb that restored most of Del’s health bar.

I scrunched my face up in annoyance. Because I was uninjured and had a good sword-arm I wasn’t getting the attention? Pah.

I admired the Purple scales covering Del’s Wyvern (Now that I had seen him in battle I could see all of our unique battle colors).

“Ah-hah! It must be the Wyvern that is getting him the attention.” I thought, a plan forming in my head.

“Hey Del!” I shouted over Hector and Priscilla. “Wanna trade? My horse for your Wyvern?”

“Can you do that?” Diddy asked cocking his head to the side.

I shrugged. “You can in Fire Emblem: The Shadow Dragon.”

“Yeah but you said this was the Original Fire Emblem.” Nick added.

“I’ll try it CJ. I’m not particularly fond of this thing.” Del said turning his unit to face me.

“Alright let me see if I can find the menu…” I said glazing my eyes over looking for a ‘change unit’ option.

Del and I were enveloped in a brilliant white light. When the light finally faded he was sitting on a Horse covered in Purple armor and I was on a Golden Wyvern.

“Hot Damn CJ, a Golden Wyvern? That is freaking sweet!” Nick said his mouth agape.

It was a pretty looking-wyvern. Gold and White? I had an awesome color palette.

“Damn, I was hoping the Purple would leave with the Wyvern.” Del said disappointed.

“Oh come on now, I like Green and Purple!” Tamoria said trying to be positive. “Although not as much as my two blue tone.” She added under her breath with a sly smile.

“I never noticed our colors before…” Nick said looking at his armor. “White and Navy Blue? Damn this game knows me well…” he said giving a big smile.

“Maybe it is because we went through a combat phase? Either way I’m not complaining. I like Brown and Red. It is Moulder-esque but doesn’t scream “CLERIC”.” Diddy added feeling his robes.

‘ALLY PHASE’

“Alright, you heard… or read the man. Let’s go!” Nick said brandishing his sword.

I spied a weak-looking Myrmidon and rose into the air feeling the rush as the wind blew though my hair. I was flying!

“No CJ!” Nick yelled!

I stopped at the menu screen and looked back. “What?”

“You said it yourself, we need to go first. Come on back.”

I frowned and backed out of the menu. I disappeared from the unit’s side and re-appeared back on the square I started on.

“We need to do this tactically.” Nick lectured.

I rolled my eyes but stayed put. He was right after all, although Death had never killed us in any of the world before, Fire Emblem was known for its permanent deaths and I didn’t want to risk anything.

“Now Tamoria, you go first. Go and fight that Mercenary over there.” Nick said pointing to the faceless enemy a couple of spaces ahead of us.

“But... but I don’t even know how! I’ve never played this game before and this armor is soo heavy.” She said with exasperation, rattling her armor as if to prove her point.

“Just… stab at him. It should work. You’ve got a Lance and Lances beat Swords.” Nick said pushing her forward encouragingly.

Tamoria shrugged and took one rattling, uncertain step after another until she stood in front of the Merc who made no movement to escape. Tentatively she hoisted her Lance and stabbed it at him.

The blow struck the Mercenary with a *thwack* but did not kill him. In a display of bravado he counter-attacked by jumping into the air and slamming his sword onto her armor doing no damage.

“Oh…” she said surprised. “I guess this stuff is good for something!”

Nick bit his lip. “Alright Diddy, go finish that Merc off.” He directed.

Diddy readied his Ellfire spellbook and waltzed forward.

“Oh dang guys, I think I just got a critical!” Diddy said with a shout, pointing at the Mercenary before casting his spell. The following Fireball hit with a reverberating *smash* that would have incinerated the mercenary had he been in any other game.

“Alright! Way to go Diddy! Save it for the Boss next time though k?” Nick said with a smile.

“Nick you know just as well as I do that criticals in this game always happen when you don’t need them too.” Diddy retorted.

“All too true.” I lamented.

“Alright guys; Del you go get that Fighter over near Tamoria and I’ll come by and finish him off. CJ.. uhh, kill something but watch out for archers, you are weak to them now.” Nick ordered.

Del nodded and spurred his horse to the Fighter’s side, hitting him as he passed. The fighter aimed for a counter-attack but Del easily dodged it.

“Easy Big fella, it will all be over soon.” Nick said soothingly as he brandished his comically-large Mercenary sword. He gripped it tightly by the hilt and jumped into the air, his blade landing squarely on the Fighter’s chest, killing him.

I scouted about the battlefield looking for the Myrmidon I had seen before. Finding him I spurned my Wyvern and put a lance in the Myrmidon’s back. Now it was the Enemies’ turn.

The Red units wasted no time and began to assault us with all their nearby units. Tamoria drew in the brunt of them, as he class was intended to do, but she never sustained any damage. After the FE Character’s cleaned up the ones she left beaten around her all that was left was the boss.

“Alright guys, let’s think about this some.” Nick said. “Tamoria and CJ are pretty much useless because this guy has an Ax so it is up to Diddy, Del, and I.”

I cursed under my breath, why did I exchange for the Wyvern again?

“Del I want you to go in first, he is most likely to hit you and this way, if he does, CJ can rescue you.” Nick explained.

“Great” Del said unenthusiastically, controlling his horse up to the Warrior Boss.

“Arrr! You’re strong, but can you best my Ax?” The Warrior growled as Del stood to face him, rolling his eyes at the token boss comment.

He drew his sword and charged the Boss, inflicting a light blow but also getting hit by the counter-attack.

“That nearly halved my HP! I’m so glad this isn’t a super-realistic game or I would really be hurting.” He said with a grimace.

Nick gritted his teeth. “That didn’t do nearly enough. Diddy?”

Diddy gave Nick a wide smile. “Easy as Pie, I bet I can even get two attacks in on him.”

Diddy strolled up to the boss and brandished his magic, spinning around to unleash the spell and bombing the Warrior with fire that burned like the pits of Hell. The Boss gave Diddy a low growl, most likely because he couldn’t counter-attack the distant Mage.

Despite the impressive display of Magic, Nick was still frowning.

“What is it Nick?” Tamoria asked.

“Well it is just… I don’t have 100% accuracy and even if I hit both time the boss will still have 2 hp. That means at best I still have to risk you or CJ to try and do the last bit of damage. Man, what I wouldn’t give for a Killing Edge right now…”

“Killing edge..?” Tamoria said cocking her head. “You mean this thing?” she said drawing a keen and shining blade from her inventory.

“Ye—yeah that thing! When did you…?” Nick said his wonder showing obviously.

Tamoria shrugged. “I got it off that Mercenary you told me to kill. The item was Grey-ed out though so I didn’t think anything else about it.” She said handing him the blade.

Nick weighed the blade carefully in his hands, savoring every detail about it; its sharp and shiny edge, the red hilt, and the little yellow tassel at the end. He gripped the blade tightly in his hand and strolled towards the Boss.

“It is time to meet your end…” he said with a sneer.

Nick hefted the blade to his shoulder and jumped into the air, he and his blade flying at the Boss. At the last second however the Warrior moved his arm just enough to dodge the blow. Nick had missed!

The Boss retaliated with a swing of his Ax that, despite its low chance of hitting, nailed Nick in his chest leaving him with only 3 hp.

Nick picked himself back up from the ground and glared at the Boss his fury rising. He turned his head until it cracked and then lifted his Blade again clicking it against his side in frustration.

My eyes grew wide. That was the start of the Mercenary critical!

Nick gave the boss an evil sneer and threw the Killing Edge into the air where it spun in space awaiting it’s master.

“You lose.” He spat.

With that Nick jumped into the air and caught his sword bringing it crashing down on the Warrior’s head. It was the most satisfactory fade-into-nothingness death animation I had ever seen!

Then a familiar sound began to play over the background music. The Tetris background music called to each of us, growing in intensity announcing that we were about to leave this world.

“Whoo who! Go Nick!” Diddy shouted exuberantly.

Tamoria and Del also offered their congratulations on Nick’s awesome finisher, but I frowned. This was one of my favorite games containing one of my favorite characters and I hadn’t even spoken to her! I looked longingly back at the Green-haired beauty holding her Bow.

Del followed my gaze.

“Go and talk to her man, you still have your movement left and we have some time till we leave again.” Del said extending his hand in Rebecca’s direction.

I nervously flew my Wyvern to an adjacent space to Rebecca and then climbed down so I could be on her level.

“Ummm…” I mumbled.

She turned to me and gave me a curios look. “Is something wrong?”

“I… just wanted to talk to you before I left. You’re my favorite character across all the games.” I managed to stumble out.

Rebecca gave me a wry smile as if she knew what I was talking about.

The Tetris music became more frantic. Any time now we were about to be pulled from this world and into the next.

Rebecca walked up and placed something in my hand.

“I will always be here, and” she added placing my closed hand to my chest “in here.”

I blushed and looked at the object she placed in my hand. It was my Old Gameboy Advance Copy of Fire Emblem.

The last haunting tone from the Tetris theme played and my whole world went black.

(Hope you guys liked it! I'll have some re-colored sprites of us in a little bit so you cna see waht your class in color looked like!)

June 28, 2011 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I like the tetris themed teleportation.  Its good to know you guys are slowly adding details as we go.  My chapter will be up tomorrow, I promise!

--

June 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

HOLY SHITBURGERS YOU MADE ME SO EPIC

from the color scheme that alludes to my Yankee-fandom to the walkoff crit with a Killing Edge (which is how i've won many a boss battle in the past in this game, and i trust is also a nod to my mega-crush on Marisa), everything was perfect. i loved how you did everyone else too, but i can't speak for them as much as i can myself, and i can honestly say i couldn't be more flattered. just.... GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH TOO MUCH AWESOME

--

The destructor has gone

June 29, 2011 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

There we go! In order it is Nick, then Del as the Cavaliere and Wyvern Rider. Down on the bottom is Tamoria then Diddy and then me as Wyvern Rider and Cavaliere.

You are welcome Nick! I was pretty careful about most of the things as I planned them. My only troubles were with Diddy since he is still mostly a stranger to me.
You got everything right though. oD Glad you liked it!
--

Ask me about my waifus

June 29, 2011 at 12:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Dude I look awesome.

--

June 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

nice work on the sprites too! i really really really hope you write this long enough to make me a Hero ^.^ also a trip to Sacred Stones would fulfill all my wildest dreams. and by "wildest dreams" i mean making a son with pink hair. you know what i mean.

great. now you've really got me jonesin' to play this. oh well. i never did do that third Lagdou run, so i'll probably knock that out this weekend. of course, adding that to a pile that includes three stories, not counting my efforts to get back to aPokelypse, i should probably try harder to curb my distractions...

--

The destructor has gone

June 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments