Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Nuzlocke Runs > Shattered Emerald Version - Hideki's Emerald Nuzlocke II

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

first of all, you have excellent taste in nicknames. not just for naming a Beautifuly Sylvia, but also i absolutely adored some of your nicknames in that team i battled against ^.^

that's really interesting about Kecleon. i may have to try that for Liza and Tate... looking ahead to that battle scares the crap out of me, mostly because of that Claydol... anything with Earthquake kinda rolls me =/

if you do decide to go back and write it, let me know (or post it here =D) because i'd love to read it. i narrated Hideki's and Harmony's first Nuzlockes (LeafGreen and Crystal) but it was more of a journal thing through my eyes as the player; i'm considering redoing both in the format i'm doing this in. unfortunately, pretty much everyone here read the originals, so there wouldn't be much intrigue in my rewrites i'm afraid.

--

The destructor has gone

June 19, 2011 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Thanks! Haha, I think I sometimes spend way too much time planning nicknames ^^;

Yeah, totally, if you can get the Skill Swap TM before that fight, you can steal that Claydol's Levitate. I always thought of Skill Swap as more of a gimmick than anything else, but running it on a Kecleon can really come in handy. You can really work Color Change to your favor when it's on your oppontent's 'mons.

You know, I think I will write it. Just something short, though, since I'm still working on that SoulSilver run on DA. I'll probably start it somewhere in the middle, around the time of Norman's Gym. I think that would be fun to do ^.^

I'd like to read that, all I know on their background is what I could pick up from this and from aPokelypse. I'd be interested in a rewrite, but if you don't think it would get much readership, could you direct me to where I could read the originals?

June 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

The storm subsided just in time for our clothes to finish drying and we were in Fortree City in no time at all. As it turned out, the Weather Institute wasn't even a half mile away from the city; we might've been better off just braving the elements and drying off there. Then again, it wasn't like I could've stopped May from running in there anyway...

It was certainly a unique place. Kind of reminded me of the planet Kashyyyk from Star Wars. The buildings were all built on trees, and wooden walkways connected them all together. Only the Pokemon Center and the gym were grounded, due to their size, I assume.

My plan for this gym was to spam Spark with Wishbone throughout, with Astaroth's Rock Tomb for backup. Maybe go to Bushido Brown to Blaze Kick the occasional Tropius, and that would be that.

"Hideki! Wait Hideki!"

Whoops. I was about to run off and leave May. She'd disappeared sometime around when I was rearranging my team.

"Jeez, you're not going to challenge Winona already, are you?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's a flying gym... I have a Manectric, it's a pretty simple formula."

"Oh, man, I'm so glad I caught you then! Look at this..."

May handed me a few sheets of paper she had apparently just printed off. I was impressed. It was a detailed scouting report of Winona's team, complete with movesets and everything. It turned out May had thought ahead even better than I had, this time.

"Take a look at that Altaria..." she said with concern. One glance at the report showed me why.

Dragonbreath, Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Dragon Dance. STAB from both sides of the spectrum, a setup move, and EQ to wreck everything else. I didn't have to think about my team long to understand the trouble I was in. Earthquake would likely OHKO Astaroth, Wishbone, and even Dr. Scholl, and Aerial Ace would roll Bushido Brown and Jaffar, and also meant I couldn't go to Shedinja like with Wattson. Plus its natural defenses meant I couldn't count on any of those guys getting a quick OHKO of their own before taking a dire hit. This thing was loaded. Winona meant business.

"May..." I looked at her, both incredibly grateful she'd shown me this and concerned about how I could get past this hurdle. "Wow. Thank you."

May returned a warm smile, obviously beaming at the fact that she'd helped me out. Her smile quickly faded into a look of deep thought. "But... how ARE you going to get past this? Everything you have is super weak to at least one of its attacks..."

I thought for a moment, then an idea hit me.

"Not everything."

I went back to the PC and brought out my new secret weapon. "Come on, May. We're going ahead for a minute, to Route 120. You're going to help me do a little last-minute training."

Battle Music: The Carpal Tunnel of Love - Fall Out Boy

"Ah, Hideki. I knew you'd be here soon. I trust my gym wasn't too easy for you?"

"Kind of. Anything electric pretty much wrecks it."

"Oh? Well, this IS a flying gym. So I'm afraid I share the same weakness as my junior trainers do." She said this with a bit too much disappointment in her voice. I knew what she was up to, and she wasn't a very good actress. Still, she was obviously confident, in her Altaria, I assumed, and I was going to let that be her downfall.

"You don't have a counter for electrics either?" I scoffed. "You should go down about as easy as all the other bird freaks here."

Winona smiled. I had her.

"Go, Swablu!"

"Wishbone! Use Spark!"

My Manectric charged itself for a split second and bolted straight for the Swablu, surging the electricity through the foe's body, knocking it out instantly. There wasn't much brutal about the hit itself; I'd merely taken advantage of a type matchup so I was never in danger of killing the little cotton-bird. In fact, we hadn't even tried that hard for the whole gym.

"You're raised your Manectric well... you're a talented trainer, Hideki. Too bad your run ends here."

Winona threw her next Pokeball to reveal her strongest Pokemon: Altaria. She'd had enough of baiting me with the whole electricity-weakness thing. She gave herself away a little early, though, as she started laughing for seemingly no reason.

"Just try and stop my Altaria! I know your team, I know your tendencies, and I know there's nothing you can do to stop this Altaria! They'll make me a member of the Elite Four for this! Go, Altaria! Use Earthquake!"

"Wishbone, return!" I said, withdrawing my Manectric as the Altaria readied itself. "Your turn... Dahlia!"

Dahlia the Gyarados made her Pokemon League debut by using what remained of her species' dragon-type powers to levitate over Winona's Earthquake. Roaring mightily, she managed to Intimidate Altaria's power down a bit; the other part of my plan.

I laughed. "You researched me, huh? Fine by me, now I don't feel so bad about looking you up too," I turned and shot a thumbs-up at May. "I knew you built that Altaria just for me. And I'm flattered, really. Except you must not have done a very thorough job on my file, or you'd know how much I love using Gyarados. Who just so happens to ruin your little strategy entirely."

Winona scowled. With a simple switch-in, I'd managed to totally shift the heat back onto her. Dahlia wouldn't be affected by Earthquake, Aerial Ace wouldn't do enough after the Intimidate, if she wanted to Dance up, I'd have her dead before she could hit me, and Dragonbreath just wouldn't hurt that much with Gyarados' natural special bulk. All I had to fear was some parahax from a stray Dragonbreath, a weakness I'd remedied with the Cheri Berry I'd had her hold.

"Altaria, use Aerial Ace!"

"Dragon Rage, Dahlia!"

If there was a flaw in my plan, it was Dahlia's relative lack of good moves this early. However, with her Adamant nature, even a simple Strength would be dealing significant damage. But I wanted to whittle her down a bit with Dragon Rages first, to reduce the risk of her using a Hyper Potion early.

Dahlia's attack landed first, a stream of purple fire, another remnant of her dragon ancestry, hitting the Altaria hard. It quickly recovered, however, and let loose a scream as it rose high into the air and dove hard at Dahlia with blinding speed.

Dahlia let out a roar of pain, blood gushing out of her cut as the Altaria ended its attack and returned to its trainer. This cut was way too deep for a normal Aerial Ace; that bitch got a critical.

"Dahlia! Hang in there, I need you for this! Dragon Rage!"

"Counter with another Aerial Ace!"

Dahlia took a minute to regain her balance; she was bleeding out fast and was likely having trouble resisting the urge to pass out. She finally got her bearings, though, enough to fire off a second stream of draconic fire at Altaria. Again, the Altaria launched an Aerial Ace, this one landing on Dahlia's forehead as she braced herself to protect her prior wound. Winona would not be so lucky this time, though, as this strike landed nowhere near as hard as the first.

"DAHLIA! I know you don't feel good, but give me one last attack! STRENGTH, NOW!"

"Altaria, use-"

Dahlia's roar of pain drowned out Winona's command, as she used up every last ounce of energy to launch herself at the Altaria. Both Pokemon hit the wooden wall of the gym hard with enough force to go flying straight through it.

"DAHLIA!"

"ALTARIA!"

Winona and I both stood staring at the dust cloud circling over the hole in the wall, waiting to find some sign of either of our Pokemon. I finally heard a low-growling noise that turned into a roar of victory as Dahlia rose from the rubble outside. Victory was short-lived, however, as the now-dangerously weak Gyarados began to sway violently.

"Dahlia, return! I yelled, calling her back to her ball. "You were wonderful, Dahlia. You did everything I needed you to do. I'll get out of here and fix you up just as fast as I can, I promise."

I looked at Winona, who had now jumped out of the freshly-made hole to search for her Pokemon.

"I didn't kill it, did I?" I yelled out.

My question went unanswered for several seconds before Winona jumped back inside, her Altaria limp in her arms.

"No, but you didn't miss by much! Learn to control yourself, trainer!"

"Control MYSELF? What about your Aerial Ace that damn near took my Gyarados' head off!? That was no accident and you know it."

"The League briefed me about you, Hideki. I know very well how tough you are. I must defend the honor of the League, the city, and myself. If that involves the death of one or all of your Pokemon... so be it."

"Typical Hoenn League response, " I spat. "Quick, sing the alma mater for me."

"Don't pretend you know me!" she yelled back with more force than I'd expected. "Don't forget this battle is far from over. Go, Skarmory!"

"Come on, Wishbone! Let's make this fast."

Wishbone's Spark was obviously meant to do just that, as it took out the Skarmory in one shot. Bushido Brown's Blaze Kick had the same effect on Winona's Tropius.

After her final Pokemon literally went down in flames, Winona hit the ground looking equally burnt-out.

"I lost... I had you countered perfectly and I still couldn't stop you..."

I walked briskly over to her.

"My badge? I'm kind of in a hurry. I have a Gyarados that's almost dead, in case you didn't know, and I'd like to remedy that."

Winona looked up at me, blankly.

"Oh come on, I didn't even kill anything. Just give me my badge already-"

"They'll punish me for this," she said in a tone that gave me chills. "They're scared to death of you, Hideki... I assured them I could beat you. But now..."

"I don't care. You should have thought of that before you joined them. You deserve whatever happens to you."

"You think I WANT to do this!? Someone HAS to run this gym! What else have we got here? I wasn't kidding about protecting the honor of Fortree City. I've been groomed my whole life to be the gym leader here. This is all I am..."

I could tell Winona had struggled with this in the past. She seemed almost pensive as she spoke, unaware of the present.

"This was my chance. If someone from Fortree City rose all the way up to the ranks of the Elite Four... But now... I've shamed everyone..."

I knelt down to her level and spoke softly. "I don't know if you're telling me the truth or just making up something sad so I'll help you somehow. But if this is true, when I'm done here, you'll have a League, a culture, where you won't even have to worry about such things. But I have to keep going, and my Gyarados is about to die. I really need my badge."

Winona sunk her head as she pulled a badge case out of her pocket and handed it to me.

"But what about me, what about now... what am I supposed to do..."

I accepted the badge and stood up.

"My advice... hide out somewhere and hope I succeed."

June 20, 2011 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

sorry i didn't see your post earlier, Tam, you must've posted as i was writing the new chapter.

i have the Skill Swap TM now =) and my Kecleon has a Bold nature, and while it's disappointing that it lowers his attack, it raises his defense so that i have a better shot of pulling it off effectively. i'll be giving it a shot, for sure.

i think it would be fun to read, too. looking forward to it!

if you go to the Hall of Fame on the top banner, you'll find every completed Nuzlocke run there. and if you click on the version under the name in each entry, it links to the thread of that run (Harmony's Pearl is there too, and i strongly recommend you read Diddy's Sapphire too. that run was epic). although since you expressed interest, i skimmed them again for the first time since completion... and they're garbage. honestly. i didn't really care until i started writing aPokelypse and discovered i actually COULD write, and i basically just used it as a way to document what happened. now that i look back, it's kind of embarrassing, really. read them if you must, but i'd encourage you to wait for the re-writes. Pearl is not so bad though, if you want to know more about Harmony. it was written as sort of an e-journal through her eyes.

Mitsuo also expressed interest in LeafGreen, so i definitely think i'll redo that, especially since Hideki's background is so fuzzy. Crystal will require more creativity than LeafGreen, since that run went so well it was almost boring, but i want to build Harmony's background as well so i'm not sure.

in either or both cases, the stories won't be nearly as long or detailed as this one, nor will i stretch as far with the plot (i.e. no corrupt Pokemon League or twisted love triangle)

--

The destructor has gone

June 20, 2011 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Another good chapter my friend! You always have such strong endings to your chapters. It is very nice, I'm quite jealous of your skill.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

why thank you, although it's funny you should say that after this chapter in particular... i really struggled to come up with a good ending for it >.> usually it comes much easier to me though. the key, i think, is to not resolve too much at the end. leave something for you to pick back up with for the next chapter. it also has the dual effect of leaving the reader in suspense at the end, creating a dramatic ending.

i can't decide what to do from here, though. in Lilycove City is the last rival battle of the game (i HATE the way they did that in these games, but that's another story) and really the point at which May becomes irrelevant in the game canon. should i find some way to make her leave then, at least as far as not traveling with Hideki anymore? or maybe she can stay a little longer, like until the end of the Rayquaza thing. as a matter of that, i can't come up with a good reason for them to have that battle in the first place, unless darker forces are behind it, but i have yet to think up a believable scenario for that. i don't know, i guess i'm kind of fishing for ideas here.

--

The destructor has gone

June 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

It was a good ending there, though. That last quote in particular was a nice touch. Personally, I'm jealous of how well you write fights.

Alright, in that case I'll wait for a rewrite of LeafGreen, but read through those others you mentioned. 

I've got the first part of my Emerald run done, so I might put that up later today.

June 21, 2011 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

POST NO. 1000 FOR ME!!!

so Tam, you've been such a loyal reader to me that i decided to join DA so i could return the favor, along with being able to indulge in CJ's new comic and hopefully expand my own audience too.

for those who still want PR to succeed, don't worry, i'm not MOVING there... i'll start by just posting aPokelypse Now! - Part 1. Shattered Emerald Version will be updated here exclusively until it's finished, at which point i'll also share it on DA. so you still gotta come here to read it. so NYEH, as Harmony would say.

Tam, if you'd share your Emerald run here that would be super, but i can read it on DA and give you feedback and stuff there too. better yet, do both!

--

The destructor has gone

June 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

OH SWEET MAN IN THE SKY, THE 1000th POST!... It's so glorious... A single tear is rolling down my face as I behold this... (Nah, but seriously, that's pretty cool =P)

Thanks! ^^ And like I said, I hope you can get more readership for aPokelypse Now! If you're not used to DA, I'd recommend joinning some groups that are relevant to aPoke. That way, you can submit it to those groups and get even more people to see it.

I'll do both, but I'm probably going to post it here first and wait for a while before uploading it DA. I wrote it mostly intending it for this forum.

--

June 21, 2011 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

even if you were serious, that reaction would not have been excessive.

still, i think it says something sad about me that i've amassed 1000 posts on a site that's never had more than ~8 active users at a time...

i looked at the Nuzlocke group you're a member of, but i don't wanna do that until i actually start posting a Nuzlocke story on there. hopefully someone manages to notice aPokelypse anyway...

saw you posted your Emerald, gonna go read it now! W00T

as for the matter relevant to this thread... still no idea what to do with this part of the story, so i don't know when i'll have another chapter. trying to figure out what to do with May now.

--

The destructor has gone

June 22, 2011 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

alright guys, i seriously need help with this.

idea storm... GO!

--

The destructor has gone

June 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Alas, I can only offer more questions.

Do you want to keep May around or throw her out? 

Speaking of May (And by proxy Harmony) maybe you can use them as your reason for Hideki to get involved? Maybe Hideki wouldn't do anything about it, but May or Harmony might have a reason to get involved. Then you cna use them as your pull for your Hero, since he seems to be so taken with them.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 23, 2011 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

May is going to stay in the story to the end. i don't, however, know if this means staying in her current role. the game canon says no, as Lilycove is her last appearance.

the easiest answer is to pretend Lilycove City never happened. IRL, the rival battle went off without a hitch, so i can't make it all that interesting. however, i don't know if you guys are getting tired of May yet or not. a lot of people seemed pretty happy i gave Harmony some closure on that topic.

i really need to get back on this. at the end of the day, this isn't aPokelypse, it's just a glorified nuzlocke narration. so unless anyone has major objections, i'll probably take the copout here, just this once. if this were aPokelypse, i'd slave over it until i accomplished what's best for the story. for this, however, i think it's more important to keep it moving.

--

The destructor has gone

June 24, 2011 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i just wanted to post to officially say i'm putting this aside. the game doesn't give me much to work with here, and i've spent the last week trying to find the best way to go with this. i can only think of one way to take the story now, and it's the way my gut is telling me to go, but i really think you guys will not like it. of course, this is probably a mistake, as if it's going to be poorly received, it'll be even more so after being the first thing posted in several weeks. i'm just not comfortable posting this new idea, even though i really think it's best for the story.

let me roll it over in my head for awhile, and distance myself after working on some other things. i'm going to do a casual Platinum run, i'll be updating it very loosely on my Journal on my DA account (by loosely i mean a sentence or two about what i accomplished, what pokes i'm raising, etc) and on the side, i'll either work on aPokelypse or a LeafGreen rewrite, whichever gets rolling the best.

i sincerely apologize to everyone who's been reading Shattered Emerald. i have failed you and i have no excuse.

--

The destructor has gone

June 26, 2011 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" May yelled at the now-leaking sky, as if her protests would somehow end the rain. "We JUST got done with this. Seriously, how much rain can clouds even hold??"

"A little water never hurt anyone, May..." I said, trying to sound positive. In truth, I was dying inside, imagining a repeat of Route 119. I knew from the map that this Route was just as long as that one, and apparently just as wet.

"Have you ever heard of pneumonia? Or... or colds, or... I don't know. It's just not good to be out in the rain all the time! And I'm sick of it."

I sighed, then looked up as another trainer caught my eye. She had apparently heard May's yelling and now wanted a battle, just like everyone else on this Route probably did.

"Okay, whichever one of you has Pokemon, I challenge you to a battle!" Apparently May and I were the only ones caught off-guard by the showers, as this girl came dressed for the weather, complete with an umbrella, raincoat, hat, boots, the whole nine yards.

"I'll accept," I said, "on one extra condition..."

"Nice work, Hideki!" May said cheerily from under her new umbrella. After beating that random trainer, I had taken her umbrella in lieu of the traditional monetary prize, as we'd agreed before the battle. "Not that there was any doubt you'd win," she added with a smile.

I didn't share the umbrella, because I really didn't care about getting wet. My Pokemon didn't get umbrellas, so I didn't think I should either.

This long stretch of overgrown path was actually significantly more challenging than Route 119. I was grateful I could use Fly now, as I needed to make several return trips to Fortree City and its Pokemon Center to keep my Pokemon in shape. Eventually, after about my third healing trip, May and I split up, agreeing to meet each other in Lilycove City later. She said something about a department store and I thought it best not to keep her from that, especially since I had no intention of picking up the pace with my Pokemon's lives on the line.

While the Routes did provide good training and some excellent Vitamin pickups, there really isn't much more of note to say about this place. I hope someday, someone decides to actually do something with this land. I'm all for natural habitats and all that, but enough is enough.

I passed by what looks like this region's Safari Zone right on the outskirts of Lilycove City. Looking at my roster however, I actually have a surplus of talent, and I can't imagine anything in there that would make me want to bump Bushido, Wishbone, Astaroth, Jaffar, or Dr. Scholl from a starting role. It's something I think I'll save for when I can better assess my needs.

I'm not sure I've ever been so glad to see any place as I was to see Lilycove City on the horizon. After hours of trekking through eight-foot-tall blades of grass in torrential rain, I was really looking forward to a good night's rest in the Pokemon Center. But, first things first, I had to find May. I took just enough time in the Center to heal up my Pokemon before heading out to look for her.

By the time I was done combing the small city looking for May, the sunlight was already beginning to fade from the sky. There was only one place I had yet to check; the multi-story department store at the northern edge of town. I couldn't remember exactly what time it was that we'd split up earlier today, but I knew it was hours ago. Surely she couldn't STILL be out shopping, could she?

"Oh, Hideki! There you are!"

Yeah. I happened to run into her right outside the doorway to the large building. She held several bags in her arms, and apparently was just now wrapping up the excursion.

"You have a good trip over here, Hideki? Anything interesting happen? I didn't have any problems with the trainers on the way here, so I'm sure you didn't either."

"Um, yeah, no problems... You're, um... You've been shopping this whole time, huh?"

"Oh, I guess I have!" she said with a small laugh, as though she'd just noticed something mildly amusing. "Wow, what time is it anyway?"

"It's gotta be past 7 by now..."

"Wow, 7, really? What can I say, I've always heard of this place but I've never actually checked it out before! Heh heh..."

I sighed and turned to walk back to the Center. "Well, come on. I'm gonna turn in for the night."

"Wait, Hideki..." she called out from behind me. "I, um... I wanted to ask you something..."

"What is it, May?"

"Well... I want to... Will you have a battle with me?"

I felt something like a pebble drop in my stomach. I hadn't even thought about battling her again since what happened that day on Route 110.

"You mean... now?"

"Yeah. Truth is, well, I feel like those battles I had alone earlier today helped me get a whole lot stronger. I want to see if that's really the case, and, well... there's no one better than you to tell me that."

"May, it's late, I don't want to-"

"Please, Hideki? I know... I know what happened before, but... but I need to know how strong I am now, for my own knowledge as a trainer. We can agree not to do anything but knock out each other's Pokemon, right? It- it doesn't have to be dangerous... I don't think it's good for us to go the rest of our lives too uncomfortable to have a simple battle..."

I was torn. Mostly, I agreed with May, and I did want to help her get stronger if I could. Plus I was a little curious to see how strong she was myself. But Sylvia's memory was still fresh on my mind, and the last thing I wanted to do was revisit that place. Still, I knew May and I had both grown a lot, even since that battle just a couple of days ago. Surely we could keep it civil. I didn't see much of a risk in it.

"Heh... Alright May, you've got your battle. Let's make it fast though. We're burning daylight."

a short update to see how much interest there is in this project still. i know it's been a long time but i want to finish this. i think i can update both this and aPokelypse, so don't worry about that. just let me know what you think

August 16, 2011 at 2:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Well, you know I'm still interested in it! And man, it's nice to see an update again.

I find it hilarious that you won an umbrella off someone, by the way. And let me just be the first to say: "I got that Birch an umbrella. Birches love umbrellas!" ...Cause, you know, her last name is Birch... haha...ha... yeah. Nice update, looking forward to seeing this continue!

--

August 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

ah, of course, the obligatory Tampun =P still made me lawl though. i'm pretty much a sucker for the "bitches love ___" meme anyway, but that was good, gotta give it to you.

thanks for the support as always. i made my first good bit of progress in about two months today, hopefully i'll have more soon.

--

The destructor has gone

August 16, 2011 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

....tampun?  I think my brain exploded.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

August 16, 2011 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

...I knew I would regret coming up with that word. PUNS, Y U BACKFIRE ON ME??? >.<

--

August 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

oh come on, but it's perfect! if you insist though, i'll stop using it.

totally started another Ex-Dee file today just for the hell of it. i'm going to do my level best not to get completely distracted by the shininess of that game.

--

The destructor has gone

August 17, 2011 at 7:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments