Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > Pokemon Trading

The Mexican

Hey PR peeps,

I feel that we should have a place to trade pokemon with each other, if we don't already. 

So let's kick this thing off: 

I need someone who owns Pokemon Black or White versions to trade with. For now I just need to evolve my Gurdurr through the trade process, so I am looking for an immeadiate trade-back. If anyone would like to help me out here is my friend code <0260-9685-5158>

Thanks!

March 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

sure thing bro, i'll help you out.

3224 4849 0787

--

The destructor has gone

March 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Mexican

Thanks man, I appreciate it. If you need anything let me know.

March 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

ironically, now i need someone to evolve my Gurdurr. my FC is two posts above this one, just reply to this post/find me on the PR chat/facebook if you wanna help me out.

--

The destructor has gone

March 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Just so you can register me, 1506 5084 9595 is my code.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

March 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

CJ got me taken care of; i no longer need to trade

--

The destructor has gone

March 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

My friend code is 4169 3919 3846. Name is Diddy. Just throwin' that out there.

--

March 10, 2011 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

so since i've beaten Black Version, i am now seeking all the version-exclusive stuff all you Whitefags got. so if anyone would like to trade me anything in the Lilligant, Reuniclus, or Braviary families, that'd be super.

i also need Thundurus and Zekrom for pokedex purposes, so if anyone wants i can trade my Tornadus for their Thundurus and Reshiram for their Zekrom, and then trade them right back. any takers, just holla.

EDIT: i also need Carracosta or its pre-evolution.

--

The destructor has gone

March 14, 2011 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i stumbled upon my second Nidoran Male in Dream World today and he's on the trade block.

if you're interested, let me know what you want him to be named, what nature you want (Modest and Timid are the two best options for Sheer Force Nidoking), and what kind of ball you want him in.

in case you're wondering how i have control over his nature, i simply keep catching him until i get the one i want. if he has the wrong nature, i just reset and try again. i'm not gonna spend all day resetting to get you 31 IVs, but i'll go by the same standards i do for myself, which is >20 in the important stats. in this case, that's sp.atk and speed.

in return, well, pretty much any other competitively viable DW poke like Poliwag, Vulpix, anything else with an exciting new ability, would be excellent. the two Nidorans are pretty much the only good things i've gotten so far.

i can EV train him for you if you want but it'll cost extra. there's nothing you can do to convince me to train him to lv.100 for you though. it's easier for you to do it anyway, since i'm the OT and stuff. i also can't offer to evolve him for you, as i'm down to my last Moon Stone, so make sure you have one of those as well.

on a separate note, i am still looking for someone to loan me their Thundurus and/or Zekrom. Zekrom i can trade right back but i'll need the Thundurus for a little while so i can get Landorus. if you have White and you're in the same spot as me, i'd be happy to swap Reshiram for Zekrom in a tempo-trade, and loan you my Tornadus as well.

--

The destructor has gone

June 23, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

All you gotta do is contact me man. I have spares of all the White Legends.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

June 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments