Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > PR Elite Four Challenge

B "Diddy" M

I'll let this run until Thursday and decide roles then. 6 people would be the ideal number for this to run the way we need it to but 5 would be okay too. Please of please, post if you're interested! NOTE: You do NOT need to have 6 pokemon of a type to praticipate.. we'll have you covered there.

--

April 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

are we gonna do this in gen 4 or gen 5?

--

The destructor has gone

April 12, 2011 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

If everyone has Gen 5 I would like to do it there so we can use the Wonder Launcer (or at least test it) but Gen 4 would also work well if not enough people could play on that

--

April 12, 2011 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

my thinking is that we probably will have to use gen 4 to start, but if we can find enough participants on gen 5, i have no problem with doing that instead.

--

The destructor has gone

April 12, 2011 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I am up for both and I'll take any position.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

April 12, 2011 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

I'm thinking (to start it off) I will be in the trainer position. I know it wasn't me solely who made the rules but since I'm declaring it to be closed Thursday, I figured I might as well get the potential "short end of the stick." The only issue with that is if I'm the trainer, I can't organize who does what in the challenge (types / trainer order / champ) so that would either have to fall to someone else or I can't be the challenger.

--

April 13, 2011 at 12:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i'll volunteer for the role of organizer for the initial run then

--

The destructor has gone

April 13, 2011 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

let's get this going, bros

--

The destructor has gone

May 2, 2011 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

You're the organizer now! You have to fix this up!

Right now it seems like only CJ, you and I are the only ones available to do anything like this.

--

May 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

everyone with a gen 5 game should be "available," since most of the monotype stuff will be sav'd by CJ anyway.

so for our initial run, Diddy will challenge, and we have me and CJ as E4/champion. that means we need to find 3 more bros to participate. argh. maybe guys like Sco and Mitsuo will be able to do this after their school ends?

--

The destructor has gone

May 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i am supremely saddened that this never occurred.

--

The destructor has gone

August 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Same here, now that I see it. Man, this does look like it would have been fun...

--

August 29, 2011 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Well... with Captain, Mitsuo, CJ, Tam, Nick, and Xel (and myself) we could make this work. Like for realz and such. We'd techinically have 1 extra but that's assuming everyone mentioned does it but I'd rather make an extra slot for something and do it rather than not ;D

--

August 31, 2011 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

problem is, CJ and Mitsuo haven't shown up in weeks, and Captain and X aren't into competitive battling as of now. also, Tam can't currently connect her DS to wifi, but she is working on a solution and that will hopefully be fixed soon.

that leaves just us right now, and this in no way helps the PR E4 Challenge, but it DOES mean we totally have to battle soon =P it has been WAY too long since i last had a Diddy Battle, and i have raised a ton of new stuff since then too.

yep. you are officially challenged.

--

The destructor has gone

August 31, 2011 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Haha well I will have to take the challenge sometime soon then my friend.

I aplogize for the lack of a timely reply but my life has kinda hit the fan recently. *sigh*

--

September 4, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i'm sorry to hear that, i hope nothing serious has happened? or is it just back-to-school busyness?

at any rate, i am down for a battle or twelve whenever you are, take your time. you also need to battle Tam once she gets her adaptor in; i think i would actually pay to see the two of you battle.

--

The destructor has gone

September 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Eh, back to school stuff isn't that big. Long story short- my girlfriend broke up with me and my school social life is going to be a huge mess because of it as well.

I'll definitely bring my DS up to school then. I'll battle w/ her anytime.

--

September 5, 2011 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I would also like to get in on having some battles.

--

Ask me about my waifus

September 5, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Gonna try one last time to revive this wonderful idea. I know myself, Tamoria, and Cecil would be down. Perhaps X could be the challenger? Even then we'd still need at least one more E4 member, with an additional participant required if we want a Champion. Even if they don't play competitively, we could raise their Pokémon for this event? I don't know, but this idea is awesome and it depresses me that it never came to fruition.

Apologies for "necrothreading." Personally I like when old, forgotten forum posts get brought back to the surface, but I'm sorry to anyone I annoyed by /bumping this.

--

The destructor has gone

March 8, 2014 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

As you said, no such thing as necorthreading here lol.

What would my type be I wonder?

--

Ask me about my waifus

March 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments