Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

fuck it.

that is all.

--

The destructor has gone

January 26, 2011 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

This is another one of your posts that makes me wish the "Like" button existed here.  It left me speechless with lawlz

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

January 27, 2011 at 12:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i started to write this big long thing about Battle Tower's latest hax-filled bullshit battle that snapped yet another of my streaks, then i decided this better expressed my feelings.

--

The destructor has gone

January 27, 2011 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I think you made the best choice.

--

January 27, 2011 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

well, if i had to get haxed yet AGAIN, i'm glad i was able to use it to at least bring laughter to someone's life this time. but seriously, i don't know why i even go to Battle Tower anymore... i should really stop trying.

--

The destructor has gone

January 27, 2011 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I've never been to it, is it really that bad?

--

January 27, 2011 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

It definitely is. No statistical rules apply for your opponent in the game. Something that has a 20% chance of hitting will probably hit you 100% of the time. You will face level 50 bidoofs & shit like that (I haven't faced a bidoof, but the point is that most of them aren't even evolved and they Still kick your ass.)

The fucked up part is that the stats typically DO apply on your end. It's serious hax & fucked up.
And Antwan, the reason you still go to it is for the BP. BP= better items. Keep that in mind when you get pissed off.

--
January 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i'm currently compiling a stat sheet of all my experiences in there. because i use a CB mence/chomp most of the time, i have a large sample size particularly for confusion and outrage.

confusion gives you a 50% chance to hit your opponent. i am hovering around 25%. outrage can either go 2 or 3 turns, and it's SUPPOSED to be a 50% for that too. not for me though. i get 3 hits under 15% of the time. things like that.

--

The destructor has gone

January 27, 2011 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments