Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > It is I, the mighty X!

Xelakian

I am Xelakian. I know some of you, but not all. I've been trying to recover an account I made here and promptly forgot the password to...unfortunately, that proved unsuccessful, so I made a new one. I recently got a DS and Heart Gold, so hopefully I'll be able to play against you guys sometime in the future, assuming my internet doesn't completely hate my DS.

--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

January 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Xelakian at January 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM

I am Xelakian. I know some of you, but not all. I've been trying to recover an account I made here and promptly forgot the password to...unfortunately, that proved unsuccessful, so I made a new one. I recently got a DS and Heart Gold, so hopefully I'll be able to play against you guys sometime in the future, assuming my internet doesn't completely hate my DS.

i do not know you, but i know of you. anyways, you've always seemed cool, so welcome aboard!

--

The destructor has gone

January 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

And I have heard of you as well. I'm still kinda getting a feel for how the site works. The Group Chat's a bit...obtuse.

--

January 15, 2011 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

BESs

yeah, it's somewhat obsolete now. we had it, dropped it for the facebook-esque chat we have now, then brought it back mostly for nuzlocke finales. but now that we have a tinychat page... it's not good for much anymore.

--

The destructor has gone

January 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

I see. I'll have to find that, I guess. I'm probably also gonna start a Nuzlocke run sometime in a few months...got other stuff first though. Like beating HG.

--

January 15, 2011 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

we will announce when we're dping events on tinychat & post the link. most of the talking is done here or at the bottom on your screen. I think we're gonna keep Group Chat around, though. in case it ever comes in handy again.

--
January 16, 2011 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments