Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > Battle Videos

Cecil-Jacobs

I thought we need a place to share our XY battle videos at. It'll be good to have a compilation of all the codes.

To start things off, here is a battle video that I just recorded. Watch the Bullshit of the Battle Maison vs. my Gravity Team.

QK2W-WWWW-WWW6-4V3T

I admit, my Gravity team is still in it's infancy so some of the troubles I had were my own fault. I'm still used to the old D/P/Pt Gravity team of yore which I had perfected, but speed tiers and typings have changed a lot since then and I'm having trouble catching up.

But for real, Rock Head Tyrantrum? No one can get that legally so I don't see why the NPCs can use it.

Also that NPC was so determined to outspeed my Greninja that he put a Choice Scarf on a goddamn Manectric. Who does that?

God Bless my Registeel.

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

March 13, 2014 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

I beat the Battle Chatelaine! It was a close match, but this is how a real Gravity team should function.

ZQVW-WWWW-WWW6-7VHW

--

Ask me about my waifus

March 17, 2014 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Finally got around to watching these/learning how to watch these. It was beautiful for that one turn where you had a full team of shinies on the field. And man that Registeel is beast. It does bother me that Maison trainers can have (presently) illegal Pokémon though...

Glad to see that shiny Noir has an excellent job now!

--

The destructor has gone

March 18, 2014 at 1:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Posted this in the Battle Night thread, but I figured I'd also post it here for anyone finding it in the future:

YFXW-WWWW-WWW6-HZRM

That's the closing battle between me and CJ from our Spring Break '14 Battle Night. It was a doozy with hax and obscure mechanics playing huge roles all over the place, but overall it was one of the best matches I've ever had.

--

The destructor has gone

April 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Thanks for the vid! I'm gonna go bug Jordan to watch it now lol.

Also https://www.smogon.com/bw/moves/rapid_spin" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">this. Smogon proof that, since B&W, if the Rapid Spin user faints from damage from Iron Barbs, Rough Skin, or Rocky Helmet than hazards are not removed. Learn something new everyday huh?

--

Ask me about my waifus

April 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments