Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Elder Scrolls > Yo!

Mitsuo-Dexl

Seeing all the wonderful Skyrim based stories here, I thought I would share my own here.

Its about Werewolves, and I plan on calling it "The Imperial Werewolf in Skyrim".  I'm using several mods to facilitate better werewolf play.  For one, Lycanthropy is a disease like vampirism.  I have a chance to forcibly be transformed at night, but it will always happen on the full moon.  I can infect NPCs, and those NPCs can infect other NPCs.  Said NPC followers that are infected can transform and fight with me.

The tale is meant to be tragic, and my attempt at writing werewolf fiction.  If you guys are interested, I would love to share it with you.  It's gonna be based on the events of my actual playthrough.

--

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas."

February 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I would be very interested in reading that.

--

The destructor has gone

February 18, 2014 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

I'd enjoy that as well. The werewolves in Skyrim are quite interesting, and I've seen a number of good mods for it, so this should prove to be hella cool. Plus, I don't think I've seen you write a whole lot.

--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

February 19, 2014 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

Well, I'm currently trying to get to a good point where I have enough to write about, but now I have found that I can't collect words of powers.  I'm not sure if the mods screwed with this, and if they did I don't know why they would, or if I'm just the unfortunate victim of an unfortunate glitch.  I'm still planning on writing the story, I'm just trying to figure out this glitch thing first.

--

February 19, 2014 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

Oh man, those sound like really neat mods! I'll need to try a dedicated werewolf run one of these days with mods like that. And I'd be interested in checking out that story myself, it's been quite a while since I've seen something written by you but I've really enjoyed what I have seen!

--

February 21, 2014 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitsuo-Dexl

I'll be happy to write it!

I'm still working on the intro at the moment.  It'll be up maybe by Tuesday!

--

February 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

673 views - 0 comments
873 views - 4 comments