Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Pokemon > New Pokemon Revealed

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

To any who were wondering where this Generation's Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy/Victini was, here she is.

Diancie, a Rock/Fairy type. She "gives birth to diamonds," apparently. Based on the standard set by the five I mentioned above, I think a 600 BST with flat 100s in each stat is a safe assumption.

--

The destructor has gone

February 11, 2014 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

If we're putting in bets, I'm gambling for more of a Cresselia with  100/80/120/80/120/30

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

February 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

So apparently a hacker revealed this awhile ago, along with two other unrevealed Pokémon and some new Megas. Guess I was lucky to avoid seeing them for this long.

--

The destructor has gone

February 11, 2014 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Oh wow man. Yeah. I thought you were keeping it fresh on the chance that one of us hadn't heard about it. I've seen those guys for a while, you did do well keeping out of it!

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

February 11, 2014 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

I'm not a fan of Fairy types, but I love Rock types. This will be an interesting pokemon indeed.

--

February 11, 2014 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Man, I love me some Fairies. Can't tell you how many hours I've already spent trying to get a Clefairy with decent Nature and IVs in LeafGreen so I can have a legal Softboiled Clefable in Y. Without success, sadly...

Speaking of weird but good 3rd-Gen only shit, I do have a really nice Tri-Attack Togetic. You can only get that from XD, and I just happened to dig one up on an old file that had near-flawless IVs and a neutral Nature. With Serene Grace (which she does have, thank God) Tri-Attack has like a 60% chance to inflict status or something dumb like that. I'll probably keep her in 5th because the added Fairy-type removed STAB, but I may clone her and bring her over just cause I love her so much.

--

The destructor has gone

February 12, 2014 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

624 views - 0 comments
818 views - 4 comments