Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Nuzlocke Runs > The Past is Dead.

Xelakian

The Pokeball is a wondrous device. Capable of scanning, housing and teleporting mons, it is mind-boggling that such an advanced technology would be sold for a mere P200. Silph Co and Devon Corp have virtually no competition, what with Apricorns being native to Johto alone, and as such they could easily charge ten times that. Decades ago, I asked why they hadn't.

My answer came to me shortly after I started training. I had stolen a Squirtle from the Pallet Town Trainer School, gotten lost within the building and encountered a student there named Arthur. A newly graduated student with a newly given mon, he gave me an ultimatum. We would battle. If I won, he would show me a secret way out of the complex. If he won, he'd turn me in to the Jennies. Because I was not a student there, nor was the Squirtle registered in my name, I had only one option. Through a sheer act of luck, I managed to defeat him. He kept his end of the deal, leading me out to Route 1, my only option to go to Viridian City.

After hours of walking, I made it. Squirtle had defended me valiantly against Pidgeys and Rattatas, barely able to walk on its own. I had to get it to a Center. I barged in and demanded the Nurse heal him. She requested to see my ID, and immediately called for the Jennies upon reading it. I had not been chosen at eight, trained at nine and given my first mon at ten. I was not a graduate of any Trainer School. I was twelve, with no other way to get a mon to start my journey because the laws had changed. As the Jennies approached, I ran. They gave chase. Squirtle squirmed out of my arms and held my pursuers back with Water Gun as I escaped. I looked back in time to see an Electabuzz send more than enough amps to finish him off.

Late that night, I snuck into the Mart, hoping to find I don't know what. All the Pokeballs were locked up. All except one. What I found was a bright yellow Pokeball, encased in a bag, labeled PROTOTYPE: FOR TESTING ONLY and addressed to Professor Thorn, the man in charge of PTTS. At the time, I hadn't realized what it was a prototype for.

It was a Master Ball prototype. And I used it to catch a Mankey.

The Yellow Ball had none of the auxiliary features of the Pokeball. It doesn't scan the mon and add it to a Pokedex. It doesn't teleport to Bill's Storage system. It doesn't record owner data. What it does do though, is exactly what a Pokeball needs to do, without any frills. This one item changed my life. It changed Kanto. It may have even changed the world.

I am Issac, and I am the leader of Team Rocket.

--

Friend Code: 1006-1639-8826

June 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to this.

--

The destructor has gone

June 8, 2013 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

When I had begun my adventure, I had no Pokedex. Modern dexes are assigned to a specific trainer, linked to their Trainer ID. Any sort of Pokeball that is purchased is also linked to this ID, automatically recording data regarding the mon within as well as registering the mon as the buyers. While this is all terribly convenient for the common trainer, it does have its share of complications. If a registered Pokeball is lost, even if it doesn't have a mon inside, anything caught with it is technically the original trainers. Every Pokemon Center in the world is required to check the Trainers ID before administering healing. If they have a mon that is not theirs and not designated as a traded mon, they are obligated to inform the Jennies. Theft of a Pokemon is a felony, punishable by confiscation of all mons, badges and jail time. Of course, there are ways around this...

Viridian Forest. An overgrown, bug-infested maze filled with aspiring Trainer School applicants, learning how to battle, catching mons with Pokeballs their parents had given them the money to buy. Without a starter, they had to resort to catching mons with giant nets. This was not only a terrible way to catch them, but also highly dangerous, as many mons could attack through the net. Viridian Forest, in particular, was infamous for being the home of Caterpie, Weedle and Pikachu. Though cute, all of them have the potential to injure or kill an inexperienced trainer. This is exactly what I saw whilst wandering through those treacherous woods: an unmoving bug catcher, tangled up in webbing, covered in sting marks from Weedles. I pulled him out as best I could, feeling it improper to just leave him hanging there. He had already succumbed to the poison some time ago, his struggling only making it set in faster. I began making an impromptu grave for him, when I noticed his backpack. I had nothing with me but the clothes on my back and my Mankey. It was obvious that I was unprepared for this journey. If I were to survive, I needed to take every advantage I could get. I took the contents of his pack, which consisted of a handful of Pokeballs, a couple of potions, a Pokedex and his Trainer ID. His name was Rick, Trainer Number 49245. He also had a few mons of his own, a Caterpie and a Weedle, according to his dex. They would make welcome additions to my team, assuming they would accept me as their new master.

Days passed as I trained in that godsforsaken forest. Mankey grew strong, and the two Bugs I had adopted were growing accustomed to me. I returned to Viridian City, believing they had forgotten my face. When I went to the Pokemon Center and presented Rick's ID, claiming it to be me,  the nurse barely glanced at it and healed my mons without question. She probably didn't even look at the picture. The ID matched the balls registry numbers. As she gave them back, she asked about the yellow ball, and why it didn't have a registry listed. I shrugged and hurried off before she could ask any more questions.

Now that I knew I could return to heal them, I explored the area, catching a Pidgey in the process. I eventually found myself in front of the gate to Victory Road, the final challenge before the Elite Four. It was here I ran into Arthur again.

It was here that I began to fight.

--

June 29, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

A strong start. It's not easy to write an intro where the reader is thrust in with so little setup, but it works well here. I'm already in the "survivor" mentality as I read this. It's also fascinating to see a take on the legal side of Pokemon.

--

The destructor has gone

June 30, 2013 at 12:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

When a trainer proves himself strong enough by gathering the eight Gym Badges of his region and besting Victory Road, he may then challenge the Pokemon League. The League are the supreme authority over the region, a council of four and their champion. In order to earn a place on the League, they must defeat all four of the Elites in succession. But this does not grant the person complete power over the region. For that, they must defeat the Champion as well. The Kanto/Johto League has had five Champions. The Dragon Master, Lance, was the first Champion. He was defeated by the Trainer in Blue, who was defeated almost immediately by the Trainer in Red. Both of them relinquished their positions, Blue to take over Gym Leader duties in Viridian City and Red to continue his training in isolation at Mt. Silver. Three years later, Lance was again defeated, this time by the Trainer in Gold, who went on to defeat both the Trainer in Blue and the Trainer in Red, allegedly resulting in the latters death. He went into hiding after the incident, leaving Lance to reclaim his title once more. Some years back, he retired from his position, returning to his home in Blackthorn to help train the next generation of dragon trainers.

Arthur had been following me. He watched as my Squirtle was killed. He saw me loot and bury the Bug Catcher in the forest. He knew everything. And he smiled, a mischevious smile that disturbed me to my core. I asked him why he hadn't turned me in to the Jennies yet. He already had. They were on their way. There was only one way out of this: through him.

We both sent out our Pidgeys. After trading a few blows, I administered a Potion to mine, giving me the edge to defeat his bird. He then sent out his Bulbasaur. My Pidgey remained out, buffeting his mon with Gusts until he finally admitted defeat. As he ran off toward the Pokemon Center, he yelled back a warning: You will never rest easy.

In the distance, I could see the Jennies riding towards the gate. I had to find a way out of this city. I climbed the rocky cliffs that skirted the northwestern edge of Viridian. They spotted me, sending a Dodrio to give chase. I had Pidgey kick up enough sand to help hide my escape, then had Weedle and Caterpie spray webbing all over the area to discourage pursuit. As I ran, I glanced back to see the Dodrio tumble headlong into the webs, at least slowing it down a little. I eventually made it to the forest. In those days spent hiding here, I had learned where to hide, how to survive. I could train here, live here, if only for a little while. I would have to head north, to Pewter City, if I was to find any sort of peace.

I delved deeper into the forest, and as I did it grew more treacherous. The stronger mons helped my own become stronger, even allowing Weedle and Caterpie to evolve. I encountered other Bug Catchers here, who challenged me with their own mons. One of them managed to poison both my Mankey and Pidgey. If I didn't do something, they would both die. I had no antidotes. I had no choice. I ran out of the forest, delaying my allies' death with potions, until I got to the Pokemon Center. As I waited for the Nurse to finish healing them, I saw a poster with a picture of my face on it.

WANTED

CHARGED WITH MURDER, THEFT & EVADING ARREST

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF THIS INDIVIDUAL, PLEASE CONTACT THE VIRIDIAN CITY POLICE STATION

I took back my Pokeballs, lowered my hat and hurried out of town. Fine then. If I'm a wanted criminal, I might as well start acting like one. I began to hatch a plan. I trained a little more, evolving my bugs once more so that they were now a Beedrill and a Butterfree. Now I had the tools. All I needed now was a disguise. I took the shell from my now evolved Kakuna, breaking off the faceplate. This would do as a mask for now. I put my hat into my backpack. As I made my final preparations, I tried to justify it to myself. I'm getting antidotes and potions so I don't have to return to the Pokemon Center. I'm taking their money so that I don't have to steal anymore. As noble as I tried to make my reasons sound, the truth was that I was doing it for revenge.

I walked into town shortly before dusk. The Pokemart was due to close in a few hours. I walked in and released my mons. Sand and wind engulfed the room. Butterfree used some sort of psychic power on the storekeep, causing him to hallucinate. Beedrill kept the other shoppers at bay as Mankey and I grabbed the supplies we needed. As we left the building, we could hear the sirens approaching. We ran back to the forest with our ill-gotten gains. I was not returning to Viridian anytime soon.

...some time later, I would learn that the storekeep reported to the Jennies in his confusion that it was the Trainer in Red who robbed him. This bit of irony still makes me chuckle to this day.

--

June 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Every few years a gym leader retires. When they do, they are allowed to choose a successor. There are of course rules. The new leader must have already earned their badge, with preference given to those who've earned the most. The new leader must be approved by the league. And, of course, the new leader must have a central type. There are of course exceptions. The Trainer in Blue didn't meet the final criteria, but he was a former League Champion and so still had some sway over the League. Janine, Koga's daughter, was unable to defeat her father and earn the Soul Badge herself, but was given the title in order to carry on her fathers legacy. The leader of Pewter City, however, met none of these criteria. She just ended up being in the right place at the right time.

Weeks I spent in Viridian Forest, evading Jenny patrols, battling trainers and eating what I could. I had stolen enough goods to last me for some time, but the amenities of civilization (a real bed, hot food, free healing) were sorely missed. After I stopped hearing about the Masked Viridian Thief (who may or may not have been the Trainer in Red, back from the dead), I began heading towards Pewter City.

Pewter City is a rather small town nestled in the mountains. Its main draw is the Archaeology Lab, where they've developed a means of cloning mons from fossils. Pewter City is also noted for being the home of the first gym most trainers visit. In fact, it was all anybody in the city talked about. As I purchased new clothes to disguise myself with, I listened intently.

The new leader, Mire, was a relatively unknown trainer. She was from Cherrygrove, a city on the southeastern side of Johto. Why she had come to Kanto was a mystery, however what was known was that she was a shut-in. She had apparently taken up residence in the gym without anybody noticing, and when Brock retired without notice, she renovated the gym and started giving away Boulder Badges as if nothing had changed. The League considered deposing her, but as she was already running the gym with no issue, they simply shrugged and let her carry on.

As I found my way to the gym, I saw an electronic board just outside the door. On it was a list of all the trainers who had successfully beaten the gym leader. Mire had only been beaten a couple dozen times since she took over. Brock on the other hand...more trainers had earned the Boulder Badge from him in one week than had earned it from her at all. Scrolling over to battle records, I found that the biggest difference was that Mire just wasn't challenged very frequently. Almost all the people who had had beaten her on their first or second try. Interesting.

Probably the most interesting thing though, was that two days prior, Arthur had defeated her.

Inside, I found a massive, spiraling ziggurat, interlaced with tunnels. I wandered the maze within for hours, eventually reaching the summit after nightfall, where all I found was a stone slab, etched with writing.

THOUGH DANGEROUS AND DARK, YOU CREEP,

BLIND TO ALL THE BEASTS WHOM SHALL SEEK

TO DESTROY ALL THOSE WHOM THEY MEET.

AS THE LAST ONE IS KILLED, YOU SHALL WEEP,

FOR NOW THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE PEAK

YOU SHALL LEARN OF THE POWER BENEATH YOUR FEET.

As I finished reading the poem, I realized that this was probably why so few trainers could get to Mire. Between the mountain she built with its twisted caves and hiding behind riddles, most trainers would probably lose patience. However, I am nothing if not tenacious. I began to dig. After removing the top layer of dirt, I found a trapdoor that revealed a spiral staircase leading down into the center of the ziggurat. At the bottom I found a room, the walls covered with security camera feeds from all over the gym. Sitting in front of one of these screens, playing a video game, sat a teenage girl in brown and black pajamas. This was Mire. This was who I needed to defeat to win the Boulder Badge. This was going to be a piece of cake.

Or so I thought.

--

July 9, 2013 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Nice, first new Gym Leader already. I can't wait to see what she's like!

(Also, thanks for the heads-up about the spambot. "She" has been removed from this site)

--

The destructor has gone

July 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Mire was born and raised in Cherrygrove City. She had begun her journey as an intern for Professor Holly of New Bark Town. As part of her research into Pokemon lifecycles, she became lost in the Blackthorn Cave, eventually learning how to interact with the native mons as though she were one of them. When she eventually returned to society, she kept most of her data to herself, knowing that to most people it would be garbage.

But to those who could use it, she knew it could be a powerful weapon.

- = + = -

Mire looked at me for a second, set the controller of her game down and pulled out a keyboard. After typing a few things, she looked at me again, smiling slightly. I could hear something echoing from further in the cave that served as this girls room. As the noise grew louder, Mire walked towards the sounds, putting on headphones and turning the music way up, high enough that I could hear it over the deafening shrieks. She looked back at me once more before running away and said something I couldn't make out. But I already knew what it was.

Zubats.

They swarmed me in seconds, latching on anywhere they could, trying to drink my blood. I swatted them away, trying to run after her. In the sea of mons, I was barely able to keep track.

That's when I tripped.

As I tumbled down the sloped tunnel, I saw a vast open blackness ahead. If I hadn't managed to grab hold of a stalagmite, I would've surely fell into the massive cavern. I got back on my feet and ran into a side tunnel. As I navigated through this maze of stone, I noticed a security camera. I picked up a rock and threw it at it. There would be no warning of my approach this time. Mire was going to pay.

I found her laying down in a hammock lashed to a pair of large stalagmites, playing a Gameboy. She hadn't seen me yet. I sent out Butterfree and came out of hiding

"You do know how much of a hassle it was to find you, right? I've been trying for hours now. Of course, you knew that, what with the security cameras?" Her eyes grew large, upon hearing my voice. She pulled out her keyboard once more, but Butterfree blasted her mind with Confusion, causing her to drop it. As she went to pick it up, she instead smashed it into a stalagmite. Upon realization of this, she reached for one of the balls at her belt, pulling out a blue and black ball with a crescent moon engraved in the top. A male Nidoran emerged.

"You know, I don't get it. You've built this whole mountain cave themed gym. Why a poison-type?"

"Nidoran evolves into Nidorino which evolves into Nidoking, a ground-type, with the use of a Moon Stone. I thought it appropriate, given our relative location to Mt. Moon. Wouldn't you agree, Issac?" She knew who I was. How? Nobody in Viridian had connected my name with the crimes. I didn't scan into the gym using my ID. There was only one person who knew.

Arthur.

"Your 'friend' spoke very highly of you. Said you were a dangerously powerful trainer with a penchant for escape. And thievery. But don't worry. You won't have to steal my badge, assuming you can defeat me. Not that it'll do you much good. I've already contacted the Jennies." She smiled as her Nidoran lept into the air, jabbing Butterfree with his horn. Butterfree blasted the things mind, nearly knocking it unconscious.

"The Jennies won't catch me. They never have before." Her Nidoran lept at Butterfree again, missing and slamming into the rock wall. She withdrew him and sent out a flying purple scorpion.

"Well, I highly doubt you'll make it out of here alive. These tunnels weave into the caves under the city and mountain. Besides, you can't get out the way you came in. I've made sure of that." She smiled as she held up her Gameboy. "These aren't any regular games." Her mon glided towards Butterfree, latched on and repeatedly stung her. As Butterfree flew erratically, it slammed into a stalagtite. I withdrew my bug and sent out Pidgey.

"Who's that Pokemon?" I pulled out Rick's dex. It informed me that it was a Gligar, a mon native to eastern Johto. Right. At this point, it became obvious her type was poison. Obviously it was a Poison/Flying type. That was my thought process at the time, anyways. Now I know that Gligar are a Ground/Flying type. I had Pidgey whip up some wind and dust to knock it away. Despite its best efforts, the Gligar latched on again and began stinging.

"As you can see, you're already rapidly losing this battle. The rules are that we battle with the same number of mons. I have three. You're about to lose your second." She grinned menacingly. Pidgey clawed at the scorpion with its talons, kicking it off. As it hit the ground, Pidgey buffeted Gligar repeatedly, ensuring it wouldn't get back up. Mire withdrew her mon.

"You can't win. I'm going to defeat you, take your badge, get out of this cave and leave you for the Zubats." At this she grinned.

"As if the Zubats would do anything to me. Besides, you won't defeat my Onix!" As she shouted this, a giant rocky snake emerged. It swung its massive tail, nearly crushing Pidgey in the rock slide that followed, being saved by a quick withdrawal. I pulled out the Yellow Ball.

Mankey emerged. As the Onix dove at us, Mankey slid under it, kicking its tail out from under it. The serpent flew headlong into a wall, burrowing into the stone. After a few seconds, it emerged from beneath Mankey, swallowing it whole. Mire began laughing. A moment later, the Onix exploded in a shower of rocks as Mankey emerged triumphant, a fist full of pebbles. Mire's laughter slowed, then stopped altogether. She fell to her knees. She pulled out the badge, her eyes never leaving the remains of her Onix. As I started to walk off, her head snapped back to me and she asked one question. One question that still resonates with me today.

"Why?"

--

July 19, 2013 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Yes, mood music! Glad to see someone incorporate that old idea of mine. Perfect first choice too, it's like that scene was written for it.

I see the parallels you mentioned between this and my old Emerald now. Maybe continuing to read this will help me get back in the mindset of finishing that up. Of course, the story alone is motivation enough to keep reading. Bravo, can't wait for more!

--

The destructor has gone

July 21, 2013 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

Mt. Moon was once the highest peak in Kanto. Centuries ago, a meteor impacted the mountain, tearing through the caves that honeycombed it. This space rock, this "moon stone" affected the local flora and fauna. In the past few decades, scientists have flocked to Pewter City to study this phenomena. When it was confirmed that moon stone had an evolutionary effect on mons, the Silph Corporation funded a mining and excavation initiative in hopes of marketing the stuff to trainers. The excavation proved extremely problematic. Their first mistake was to begin shortly after the Zubat breeding season. What was ordinarily a common spelunking pest became a legitimate danger upon stumbling into a colony of protective, blood-sucking parents. This only exacerbated the second problem, which were the frequent cave-ins, many due in part to the overactivity of the Zubat. When the caves collapsed, the workers became cut off from the surface, unable to escape, unable to communicate. As they ran out of food, some elected to consume fungi native to the caves. This fungi, tochukaso, is the same that grows on Paras and Parasect. While it is sometimes used in traditional medicine for longevity, it is deadly when eaten. Silph Co. abandoned the project and hid the tragedy from the public, claiming instead that they had finished renovations on a tunnel through Mt. Moon, one that proved to be more circuitous and dangerous than the previous one, but one that was clearly labeled so as to prevent trainers from getting lost.

- = + = -

It was hours after I had left Mire in the dark before I finally found my way out. Blocking my path however were a pair of Jennies, one with a Crobat, the other with an Electrode, the latter clearly illuminating the cave. I had to find another way out. As they made their search, I crept through the shadows, being careful not to alert the Crobats senses. I escaped their notice and relaxed in the fresh air of the night. Deciding not to hang around by the main entrance, I climbed further up the cliffs leading to the old caves. On the way I found a Jigglypuff. After some training, it proved rather useful, its singing capable of inducing sleep.

Outside the old entrance, I discovered an inn, capable of housing travelers and some healing, not unlike a Pokemon Center, but devoid of the bureaucracy. I rested here for the night. The next morning, I explored the caves. Light filtered in from a collapsed sinkhole above, reflecting off of quartz ingrained in the sedimentary rock that made up the mountain. Broken fossils and imprints of ancient mons were everywhere. At one point, this place teemed with life. The only things that lived here now were Geodudes, Zubats, Paras and the elusive Clefairy. As I delved further into the caves, I found I wasn't alone. There were others exploring this wondrous place, admiring the history and beauty. One of these people was a woman dressed in all black, named Susan. She was a scientist, searching for fossils of ancient mons to clone for research purposes. The other people down here were helping her. They were all staying at the inn, Pewter being half a days trek away. Despite my better judgment, I volunteered to help.

That whole day I spent exploring the cavern, searching for intact fossils, training my mons and talking with Susan. I learned many things and caught a Geodude before we headed back to the inn. When we got there, the manager stopped me, handing me a wanted poster. This one had my name and alias listed as well. The manager told me I had nothing to fear from him. My money was good and I seemed like a fine, upstanding citizen to him. I went back to my room, relieved but worried. They knew who I was. They had my name and the name of the bug catcher who I had stolen from. I had to be exceedingly careful from here on.

The next morning, I awoke to an argument from below. The manager was yelling at a pair of Jennies about how they couldn't search his patrons rooms without a warrant. As they climbed the stairs, I heard a rapping at the window. Susan was waiting for me. We escaped just as the Jennies burst through the door. Susan sent out a Pidgeot and flew us up to another cave, further up the mountain. She explained that she and her companions were not from Pewter City. They were illegally gathering fossils in order to perfect their own cloning technology. These Jennies knew the mountain inside and out, so it would be difficult to evade them for long.

As I traveled with Susan and her companions, she divided up the fossils amongst everyone, myself included. If even one of us could escape and meet up with her contact at the northern lighthouse. We reached the other side of the cave, only to find a cliff, a helicopter and a dozen Jennies. Everyone sent out their mons, and one of the Jennies spoke.

"Executive Susan Williams, you are under arrest for theft, trespassing, evading arrest and resisting arrest. Should you choose to further resist, we will have no option but to use force." At this Susan's Pidgeot swooped down and attacked the Jenny's Machoke. "Very well then." She pulled out a strange device, pressed a button and the Pidgeot fell from the sky, comatose, as did all of her companions mons. The Machoke restrained Susan. All she could yell as she was pulled onto the helicopter was "Run".

And so I ran.

Right off the cliff.

--

July 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Such a great explanation for everything pertaining to Mt. Moon; it's one of those fascinating places I've never given too much thought to. Also fascinating is what the Jennies pulled there at the end... your innovations never fail to intrigue me.

--

The destructor has gone

July 25, 2013 at 4:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tamoria

I really love all of the background you've got in this story, from the characters' stories to the details about Mt. Moon here. And that gym battle was excellent, especially with the music! It finished at the exact moment I read the last word, it was such great timing. 

--

August 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

After years of cleanup following the Cinnabar Eruption, Kanto became more prosperous than ever. The volcanic soil enriched the land that had withered in the wake of the urban expansion decades prior. Many types of flora that had previously gone nearly extinct in the region, in particular the berry trees that grew so commonly in Hoenn and Sinnoh, were beginning to return to the land. An environmental revitalization effort, led by Erika of Celadon City, began. Routes 16 through 18, home to some of the worst pollution in the region, became the focus of the cleanup. After years of work, what was formerly Cycling Road became a nature preserve the likes of which had never been seen before.

In the months that followed, over a dozen new species of mon appeared in the area. Researchers from all over came to study them and what caused their appearance. Trainers traveled from far and wide to catch them, in hopes that these new mons might give them an edge. The CEO of Silph Co. started a campaign to attract tourism, advertising exciting new products like the Restore Ball, a ball modified for quick healing using a portable device similar to the machines at Centers, but one that rarely worked and required expensive batteries to utilize, making conventional healing methods significantly more cost effective. Regardless, the campaign worked to pull in trainers, researchers and tourists to the five major cities that made up the heart of Kanto, forcing the cities to expand. Borders faded and they formed a metropolis, Prism City, as dubbed by Silph, became the center of darkness in this new world.

The Kanto of the past is dead.

- = + = -

This is where my journey truly began.

--

October 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Your ideas. I swear man, all of your ideas are based on questions I too have asked, but your answers are far more beautiful than anything I could ever come up with. I cannot wait to see this come back at full speed.

--

The destructor has gone

October 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

...so I started writing an update, it got out of hand and is now more grisly than I had initially intended. However, as Halloween draws near, I will post it, after some revision, on a separate page. Not sure if I'll make it this story's canon, but I still wanna share it cause its rather interesting and twisted.

--

October 20, 2013 at 5:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

I look forward to seeing it!

--

The destructor has gone

October 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Xelakian

You'll unfortunately have to wait a week or so. It needs polishing and I won't be properly back home til then. However, I shall also work on an actual legitimate update as well. On that note, expect a handful of updates on other of my works around the same time.

--

October 21, 2013 at 2:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

No problem, I'm just thrilled to hear you can write again, even if only for a little while.

--

The destructor has gone

October 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

222 views - 0 comments
216 views - 1 comment
280 views - 4 comments
242 views - 0 comments