Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Nuzlocke Runs > Nick's Pearl Nuzlocke Run

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i'm doing something a little different this time around.

this adventure will again follow Harmony; canonically speaking, the Kanto and Hoenn games occur at the same time, and the Johto and Sinnoh games occur at the same time, three years later. so from now on, Hideki will star in all my Kanto and Hoenn Nuzlocke runs, and Harmony will star in my Johto and Sinnoh runs.

this run will be updated in the form of a narrative by Harmony, in an attempt to liven things up a little bit.

so, here's my first update. it's more of a prologue, really. i won't get started for real until Diddy is done.

13JAN11

i wasn't gonna let this change me. i gained more fame and fortune than i ever imagined when i first left home with Jack. but the journey was enough for me. the thrill of the adventure... i can't even describe it, really. it was the best feeling ever.

well, it was cool til i beat Red, anyway. apparently just finding that little emo punk is an accomplishment on its own... word is he's been in that mountain for three years... but at first, i could hardly get anyone to believe i actually beat him.

eventually though, the word began to spread... a little TOO quickly. all of a sudden i was doing every talk show in all of Kanto AND Johto, reporters from stations i'd never even heard of wanted to know my opinion on everything. little children kept asking me to sign their stuffed pikachus. in a few days i was the hottest celebrity in either region. it wasn't long before even i was sick of seeing my face everywhere. i was sick of everything.

the good thing about doing fifty thousand interviews and guest appearances and commercials is that it pays pretty well. mom had always wanted to move back to her hometown of Twinleaf and we had more than enough money to even buy back the very house she grew up in. which... isn't saying much, since there are like four houses in the entire town... but it made mom happy, and anything that got me away from all that made me happy too.

i love my pokemon and i miss them all so much... but the day we moved, i left them all in the care of Professor Elm. i figured they'd do more good for his research than they would for me now. i can't even drive yet and i'm already retired from pokemon... it's kind of sad, isn't it?

but then... i hadn't been here more than a few weeks when something strange happened. i met this kid named Mickey, i guess you'd call him my best friend now. he's a good guy, really friendly, but he's a little... rambunctious. i swear i have no idea where that kid gets his energy, but he's got a limitless supply of it, that's for sure.

anyway, Mickey absolutely LOVES pokemon. he's super impressionable too... so when he saw this thing on TV about the hunt for the red gyarados (people are still looking for that thing... i... never exactly told anyone i actually caught him...) and it became his latest obsession. so i agreed to go to our local lake, Lake Verity, to look for our own red gyarados. now obviously... there's no red gyarados anywhere but Lake of Rage, and i already got him. and without any pokemon or pokeballs, i have no idea what he was planning to do if we DID see one, but i couldn't bring myself to crush his dreams, so i played along.

there we meet Professor Rowan himself. well... maybe "meet" is too strong of a word. he kinda just brushed by us as he was leaving the lake. but soon after he'd left, Mickey noticed he'd left his suitcase behind in the tall grass. well, of course, as soon as we go to pick it up, we're jumped by a couple wild birds. my old instincts kicked in and i grabbed the first pokeball i could find out of the professor's bag in order to defend myself. Mickey followed my lead and grabbed his own.

the pokemon i grabbed turned out to be some fire monkey thing; Mickey got a penguin. i'm jealous... that thing is adorable T.T there are a BUNCH of pokemon here in Sinnoh that don't exist anywhere else. i've seen a few on TV here and there, but for the most part, i don't even know what they're called. anyway, our pokemon turned out to be pretty strong already, so we beat the birds easily. but, we probably knew we'd be in trouble for using the professor's pokemon without permission, and even though we were both a little scared of him we knew we had to find him and give it back.

only... he let us keep the pokemon! i have no idea what possessed him to do that... you know... if he'd so easily give them away, and if he cared so much about them that he FORGOT them at the lake... best not to think about it. don't look a gift ponyta in the mouth, right?

my little ape-guy is called a chimchar. he just bounces around everywhere, and he's super athletic, so i named him Randy Moss after a football player i used to like, back when i followed such things.

Mickey had done a good job keeping me company so far during my time in Twinleaf, but he was my only friend and i was still pretty lonely. so i was super grateful to have my own pokemon again just for that. but... i couldn't stop thinking about battling that bird! i wondered what it was and if it was worth catching, then i wondered what all little Randy here might do when he gets a little stronger. then my mind began to wander back to Johto... Jack, and Birdo, and Zaprong and Shadow and... i realized i'd made a terrible mistake. i was born to be a trainer, born to spend my whole life around pokemon. and i was so burned out that i was willing to leave all of that... and all of them... behind.

but Randy Moss was gonna help me fix that. i called up Mickey and told him i was going to be gone for awhile; i'm going on my own epic quest! and, well... i told you how impressionable he is... so he decided he'd have himself an adventure too. i'll admit, i mean i really like Mickey and all... but the thought of spending weeks traveling with him make me cringe. but, it turned out he insisted on us going separate ways; he thought we'd be better off as rivals, using each other to gauge our own strength. i let out a sigh of relief and agreed. i let him get a bit of a head start as i said goodbye to my mom... she seemed happy for me, i think she knew all along what i had just recently realized about myself.

in the morning, i head toward Sandgem Town and start my newest adventure! i can't wait to get started =)

--

The destructor has gone

January 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cecil-Jacobs

Hawt. Moar?

--

Ask me about my waifus

"I'm happy to report that my inner child is still ageless". James Broughton

January 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

i suppose i could do a quick update based on what i did today...

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Cecil-Jacobs at January 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM

Hawt. Moar?

^ This.

January 14, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

good god i forgot how much walking SUCKS! some guy in Oreburgh City said something about a bike shop... i don't care how much they are, i'm getting one. i can't feel my legs... T.T

13JAN11

Last Save: Jubilife City

Randy Moss (Monferno) lv.15

Kazza (Abra) lv.15

Ed III (Geodude) lv.15

Superstar (Staravia) lv.14

Steinman (Zubat) lv.7

Derp (Bidoof) lv.4

so i make it to Sandgem Town alright, it turns out Randy is already stronger than every wild pokemon in this region. no problems whatsoever.

i stopped by Professor Rowan's lab and told him about my journey; he seemed quite pleased by this news. i'm starting to think this is what he wanted all along when he gave me Randy for seemingly no reason... because the very next thing he asked was if i'd fill up his pokedex. of course, the Rules prevent me from capturing everything... but all he wants is for me to SEE everything. surely i can do this, besides, the pokedex will help me learn more about these new pokemon i know nothing about. so i guess it's a win-win. i agree to the task and bid farewell to him and his assistant, Lucas.

i buy five pokeballs at the sandgem pokemart, and eager to make my first catch of this new adventure, i go back to route 201 to see what i can find. the very first thing i see is a bidoof. i know what THIS is. these guys are all over the place. they practically swarmed the moving truck when we first moved in. to be honest, i hate the things. but i saw on TV that they're handy to have along, because of their versatility and ability to learn lots of helpful field moves. so i caught him and named him Beaver Boy. this may seem like a lazy name, but it's actually an obscure reference to a Canadian children's TV show. seriously.

slightly discouraged by my first new friend, i next head to route 202 and get jumped by Lucas, who offers to show poor, pitiful, n00bish me how to catch pokemon. um... heLLO? i just caught bidoof? apparently you're stalking me so i figured you would've seen that... we all know i'm too nice to really say that though. but i was thinking it!

anyway, i politely watch and listen as he catches a bidoof himself. then he gives me 5 more pokeballs. so i guess it pays off to be polite after all. Lucas finally decides to leave me the hell alone, so i'm able to take my own stab at getting something. and my first encounter is... one of those birds! according to the pokedex, it's called a starly. you know, now that it's not trying to peck my eyeballs out of my face, it's actually kinda cute. in a bird sort of way. i grab him and name him Superstar, an obvious play on starly. but my starly is SUPER. so nyeh =P

i work my way though route 202, demolishing n00bs as i go, and i run into this little blue cat guy called a shinx and I WANT ONE he's so cute and electric types are always nice but mostly he's just adorable and i want him and i'm jealous and i gotta find one. BUT... the Rules... so instead of trying to catch him, i have Randy Moss set him on fire.

apparently i just look like a total rookie, or maybe it's sexism, but NO ONE in this region will let me do my own thing! "you should go to the trainer school before i'll let you pass!" yeah, i beat RED, asshole. you know, that guy in the cave with level EIGHTY pokemon? oh yeah that guy. yeah. i beat him 6-0. but again... i'm just too nice -.- so i do that, beat up some punks for a hidden power TM, and then i have to go on a clown hunt so i can get a free watch. the watch is pretty nifty, i'll admit. it's got various apps that i can add onto it too. and you know... this game came out before the iphone, and this watch is basically just like it... i think nintendo might have a copyright claim there. but, don't mind me, i'm just here breaking the 4th wall again.

i went west to route 218 and got an old rod from a friendly fisherman. i didn't fish though... i wanna catch something better than a magikarp there later, when i get something with surf. and now i really want a shinx, so i go north to route 204 just to see if i can find one. but no. it's another bidoof. i'm getting sick of these things. i named him Derp because, well... i mean, look at him...

nowhere else to go but east, so i enter route 203 and oh hi Mickey. you're... standing in the middle of the road. waiting for me. that's... really creepy, man. anyway, let's battle. this'll be our first test as rivals! ... except i have come to the conclusion that Mickey kinda sucks at this. he only caught one other pokemon, his own starly, and his starter is only lv.9. at this point, Superstar and Randy Moss are both lv.10, and the bidoofs are irrelevant...but Randy takes the starly easy and Superstar beats the penguin (it's called a piplup, btw). Mickey takes the loss better than i thought he would, considering his overall lack of maturity... at least he's not like that horribly creepy ginger kid who kept stalking me in Johto... *shudder*

ugh... so, after i beat Mickey, i shuffle around in the grass in route 203, again, hoping for a shinx... but oh, that's not a shinx. that's... an abra? an abra! i found an abra! *squeal* WAIT. noooooo it's too early! i can't put it to sleep... i don't have anything stronger than a pokeball... oh man... i don't think i can catch this thing... well, obviously, my only shot is to just throw a pokeball at it. so i toss it. and it wiggles. twice. three times! *POOF* dammit. then, of course, it teleports away, because it's an abra, and that's what abras do. i'm mad. 

anyways, next i head into Oreburgh Gate, the entrance to the town with the first gym around here. i'm really just hoping for something good... wait, it's a geodude! i'm gonna get a geodude! back in Johto, i could NEVER seem to find the damn things, but here one is, right here before my first gym! i have Superstar whittle him down, and then i caught him! he reminded me of a hard-headed character on a cartoon i like, so i named him Ed III (that's "Ed the Third," and i'll see if anyone can name the cartoon he's from).

so, heading into Oreburgh City, i have a chimchar, a starly, a geodude, and two bidoofs. not terrible, i'm a little bummed i haven't found a shinx yet but finding Ed III made me feel better. then i realize i'm at a rock gym. are you kidding me? seriously, why do they ALWAYS penalize you for picking the fire-types? is it a way to weed out the nubs who pick the obviously inferior grass/water types just for type advantage? do they just hate us cool kids? what? grr. mad again.

well, i'm obviously not ready, so there's only one more place i can go for now; route 207. it's impassable without a bike (by the way, i'm getting tired from walking so much) but there is a grassy patch i can run around in and find something new. and my first encounter is a machop. well alright then! fighting. fighting is good. i'll take a fighting type. i name her Butch because, well, she's a girl, and she's muscular.

except now i have two fighting types. because Randy Moss evolved into a monferno! he's now fire and fighting type, and learned mach punch! plus, this typing actually makes him neutral to rock instead of weak to it, so that'll help even more.

so after a bit of grinding, i'm ready to head to the gym. only the leader isn't there. yeah, he's in the mine, looking at rocks. yeah, i don't even wanna question it. i head down there to find him, and i run into a wild zubat. zubat's not my favorite thing, of course, but he's level 7 and might help create some hax in a pinch. so i catch him, and i name him Steinman (Jim Steinman wrote Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell album, and zubat is, obviously, a bat). i finally get to Roark, and apparently all he wanted to do was use rock smash on a boulder. yep. he went all the way down here, while ON DUTY, to smash a random boulder. i don't get this guy, i don't wanna get this guy. i just want my badge.

but seriously, this is nuzlocke, and i am at a risk. so i grind Superstar, Ed III, and Butch up to level 14 or 15, evolving Superstar in the process! he's now a staravia, and he now has the ability intimidate! so he's basically as strong as a gyarados now. problem, Helena? *trollface*

anyway, it's finally gym time. Roark leads with a geodude, i start with Butch. two karate chops takes care of him. then he goes to something called a cranidos. apparently, cranidos is a fossil pokemon, pure rock, and has a ton of attack but not much else. so, seeing this, i switch to Superstar to get an intimidate on it. he hits me with pursuit as i switch, but with -1 attack, plus pursuit being unSTAB on him, it doesn't do much. anyway, i bring in Ed III to use magnitude... and it's magnitude 4. seriously, is that the best you can do, Ed? it's so weak, it doesn't even do 1/4 damage. fortunately, he decided to leer instead, which basically makes up for the intimidate. it didn't matter though, because Ed's quick claw kicked in, and he finished it with a magnitude 6. again, not as strong as i'd like, but it got the job done.

last up was onix, who died to one low kick from Butch. no sweat at all.

so now i have my first badge! YAY ^.^ and i didn't even come close to losing anyone.

well... i kinda lost someone. before i left Oreburgh, i found this kid in a condo who really wanted a machop... in exchange, she was offering... an abra! sweet! it kind of pained me to let go of Butch, because she was so helpful just now against Roark... but, long-term, Randy Moss is my fighting-type, i don't need two. and if i can get an alakazam this early, that would be HUGE. so... i did it. i made the trade. it's lv.15, with a sp.atk boosting nature at that, and it evolves into kadabra in one level, and then, well... i have friends who can make it a 'zam for me ;)

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

holy frig that was longer than i'd anticipated... i need to be more concise from now on =/ this is what happens when i try to write fiction. even fiction based on real events.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

Awesome! I like how you're doing this. It adds so much to the run instead of just facts. Lol @ the fourth wall. And lemme guess...Ed, Edd, and Eddy? :D

<3

--
January 14, 2011 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Crimson DESTR0YA at January 14, 2011 at 1:16 AM

holy frig that was longer than i'd anticipated... i need to be more concise from now on =/ this is what happens when i try to write fiction. even fiction based on real events.

I disagree! It's cool to see it like this. It's like a play by play from Harmony and it keeps it fresh. I like it this way :D

January 14, 2011 at 3:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

MasterAshinator at January 14, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Awesome! I like how you're doing this. It adds so much to the run instead of just facts. Lol @ the fourth wall. And lemme guess...Ed, Edd, and Eddy? :D

<3

nope, but you've got the right network. it's kind of an obscure reference, but i think you said you watch the show.

i'm glad you guys are enjoying the run, and kind of surprised it wasn't too long to hold your interest >.< i won't change anything then. there's some stuff i gotta do in-game today because it's friday (you'll see later), so i'll update again tonight. but i won't update saturday; i'll leave saturday free for Diddy's finale.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

so apparently, if you beat the valley windworks ON friday, drifloon won't appear until NEXT friday. what the shit. whatever. Superstar is better anyway as a flying-type, and if i need a ghost i'll get a gastly from old chateau. still just pisses me off that they did it that way though -.-

so yeah, that was the stuff i needed to do today because it's friday. i'll still update tonight though.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

idk, all i can think of otherwise is boondocks.

--
January 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

MasterAshinator at January 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM

idk, all i can think of otherwise is boondocks.

yeah, that's it. Ed Wuncler III, the grandson of Ed Wuncler, the guy who owns everything in Woodcest? you've really never seen an episode with him in it? if you did, you'd remember, trust me.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

guess i havent haha. i dont get to watch it often :/ i always fall asleep before it comes on at home and my mom keeps it on fucking DISNEY here. /quit.

--
January 14, 2011 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

you should watch this then. it'd give you a good idea of the kind of personality i'm envisioning for Ed the geodude. i recommend starting about 3 minutes in.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

skuntank is now my least favorite pokemon. ever.

14JAN11

Last Save: Eterna City

Randy Moss lv.22

Superstar lv.21

Ed III lv.20

Kazza lv.20

Gummi Worm (Shellos) lv.13

Derp lv.4

let's see... first i went into the ravaged path after teaching Derp how to smash rocks, and i opted to fish for my first encounter. it's a magikarp, of course, and i catch it, only to find it has an attack-hindering nature -.- well great. won't be using that then...

turns out, everything after the cave is also route 204, where i caught Derp, so i don't get to catch anything new here. but, i did get Kazza to evolve into a kadabra! then, once i got to Floaroma Town, i called up this super-cool, just awesome guy i know named Nick who agreed to help me trade Kazza and back to evolve him into alakazam! yes! i'm barely even started and i already have one of the best special sweepers there is! so, Kazza, use confusion on that starly! ... i said, confusion! on the starly! ....... DO SOMETHING!

*sigh*

it looks like Kazza thinks he's too good for me. i mean, fair enough, since it is kind of ridiculous to use an alakazam after only one badge. it kinda hurt my feelings though that he won't even listen to me ='( so it looks like he's useless until after i get my next badge. well... your nickname is stupid anyway! NYEH. although, this does remind me of when i first met Rocky the onix back in Johto... he wouldn't listen to me until i got two badges either, but after that, he became a key member of my best team. i miss those guys...

i liberated the valley windworks from team galactic ...................................................... sorry, i was too busy laughing at them. i mean, at least team rocket looked like actual criminals. these guys just look like bad cosplayers, but the kind that's so bad, but also so into their cosplay, that you kinda just have to pretend to respect them but really you're rolling on the floor laughing inside. you know what i'm talking about.

i didn't catch anything at the valley windworks, because i heard about a rare balloon pokemon that appears there on fridays. only, it's friday and he's not here... is it possible they were just trolling me? 

BUT in route 205, i got this adorable little sea slug thing called a shellos! i named her Gummi Worm, because she looks just like one ^.^ to me anyway. it's great to have a water type on the team, but it's also great to finally have another girl on the team. i was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with nothing but male pokemon around... but now i have someone to help me do my nails and gossip about celebrities with and go shopping and... kidding. i'd shoot myself if i started acting like that.

so i do some other stuff around the area, like grab a few free berries (yeees, berry lady, i'll plant them right back. mm-hm. of course), teach Superstar how to pluck berries away from opponents (this comes in SUPER handy), and do just a little leveling up with Gummi.

now i'm ready for Eterna Forest, and my team is LOADED with stuff that can kill forest pokemon, so i'm not worried at all. to make things even easier, i bumped into this green-haired chick named Cheryl who had a chansey and wanted to team up with me through the forest! chansey healed my pokemon after every battle, so there was virtually no way anything could go wrong here. it was so peaceful ^.^ while i was in there, i caught a budew. it evolves into roselia, but only after you pamper the crap out of it, and i hear you can catch wild roselias later anyway. so... yeah. kinda pointless...

as i left the forest, i passed this rickety old house that just LOOKED evil. inb4 ghost types appearing there.

and once again, the area outside the dungeon is STILL route 205, so i pass a perfectly good watery area that i can't even get anything from. grr.

but eterna city is next, and it turns out it has a grass gym! sweet! Randy... pretty much... OHKOed the entire gym. except the roserade. i let Superstar handle it, just to see Gardenia's face when i stole its berry. XD so this means two badges for me, and perhaps more importantly, it means i've finally earned Kazza's respect! so now i can FINALLY use my 'zam.

i stroll through eterna city for a bit, only to find the bike shop! about time! i run in to see how much a bike costs and... the owner is missing. he's apparently stuck in the team galactic building in town. where did these losers get enough money to afford their own building? what do they do in there...? best not knowing, probably.

i get to the galactic building and see that it's blocked off by tiny trees. ok... what??? who puts trees in front of the door of their office building? these people are just nuts, hell, i'm starting to think everyone in Sinnoh is crazy. it must be in the water... from now on, i only drink bottled water.

good thing the developers stuck the Sinnoh league champion in here to conveniently give me the item necessary to advance through the story, and all for no well-established reason. oh, whoops, i'm not supposed to know that she's the champion yet, am i? um... ok, forget i said that.

take two.

so this weird blonde girl named Cynthia WHOSE STATUS AS A TRAINER IS OFFICIALLY A MYSTERY TO ME decides to give me the cut HM. because i'm cute or something, i don't really know. well fantastic... it looks like i have another stalker...

so i teach Derp how to cut and then i chop down the trees so i can get in the door (yeah... that STILL baffles me how dumb that is) and i have Kazza rape and pillage his way through the galactic grunts in the building. and i gotta say, i already love this guy! he's already got ridiculous sp.atk, and he levels up super fast too because he's traded. i just can't let him get above 30 before my next badge... or is it my next two badges? crap.

anyway, it's smooth sailing until the "commander" at the top floor. she has two pokemon. Kazza makes short work of the zubat, but then she brings in a skuntank. not good. skuntank is part poison, but also part dark. meaning Kazza can't even touch it.

i mismanaged this battle big time, but i got haxed too. i switch out to Ed III, who takes a smokescreen. now... i'm not even kidding... magnitude missed THREE TIMES IN A ROW. after ONE smokescreen. meanwhile, throughout the course of the battle, she'll go 3/3 hitting poison gas, a 55% accurate move. really? come on. be fair.

Ed finally landed a magnitude... a magnitude 4 -.- buddy, we have GOT to talk about something called "the clutch gene." but as all these misses are going on, he's poisoned, and getting really low =/ so i have to switch.

what i should have done is gone to Randy Moss, used a taunt, and laughed in its face as i kill it with flame wheel while night slash does nothing. instead i forego the taunt, and get myself poisoned and smokescreened. the poison didn't matter because Randy was holding a pecha berry. then. i switch to Superstar to get an intimidate; he gets poisoned too, but fortunately HE is holding a pecha berry too. after a few back and forth turns, i FINALLY beat the skuntank.

but i made a grave mistake. Ed III had only 16 HP, and i had to get down to the pokecenter to heal him. i tried having Kazza teleport me back, but it doesn't work indoors. well crap.

i work my way down the building, being as efficient as i can with my steps, and he's down to 6 HP as i get outside. now that i'm outdoors though, surely Kazza can teleport me to the pokemon center now right? WRONG. it doesn't work for some reason. as soon as i reach the pokemon center, i know i can't possibly make it. he runs out of HP literally right in front of the door to the center.

... or does he? when his last hit point is supposed to be going down, i get a message saying Ed hung on and the poison faded! i guess in this version, poison can't kill you outside of battle? that or it goes away after a bit, and i got VERY lucky that it happened at 1 HP. either way, THANK GOD. that was almost horrible. i am so greateful i got to keep my geodude <3 even if he DOES suck at using magnitude =P

the bike store owner was so grateful i rescued him, he gave me a free bike! SWEET. my feet are saved ^.^

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

hahaha "WHOSE STATUS AS A TRAINER IS OFFICIALLY A MYSTERY TO ME" very nice.

did you not realize poison doesn't kill in this version? or did you just do that for the story?

--
January 14, 2011 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

no, i really thought i had lost Ed III. i was about to be PISSED at teleport for not working like i think it should.

--

The destructor has gone

January 14, 2011 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

just to see if anyone knows, in Pearl, does rotom appear before you beat the game? i know in platinum he does, but i think i remember this not being the case is D/P, plus i couldn't get him out of the TV tonight =/

--

The destructor has gone

January 15, 2011 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Crimson DESTR0YA at January 15, 2011 at 1:09 AM

just to see if anyone knows, in Pearl, does rotom appear before you beat the game? i know in platinum he does, but i think i remember this not being the case is D/P, plus i couldn't get him out of the TV tonight =/

yep, it sure does. FINALLY found a sauce with a solid answer on this topic.

well screw you then, i'll just grab a gastly. stats are better anyway.

also, i am awesome for quoting and replying to my own post.

--

The destructor has gone

January 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

B "Diddy" M

Crimson DESTR0YA at January 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Crimson DESTR0YA at January 15, 2011 at 1:09 AM

yep, it sure does. FINALLY found a sauce with a solid answer on this topic.

well screw you then, i'll just grab a gastly. stats are better anyway.

also, i am awesome for quoting and replying to my own post.

DANG IT.

I miss a day of posting here and not only do people come back a long with the RP forum, I miss a pokemon question I actually can answer!! He does come. The only requirement is beating the 2nd gym so you can use Cut but you already knew that by now. He's really only useful if you don't have an electric pokemon and are desperate OR you turn him into a Lawnmower.. I just thought that was cool :P

January 15, 2011 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

180 views - 0 comments
175 views - 1 comment
237 views - 4 comments
200 views - 0 comments