Predictable Randomness

Forum

Forum Home > Nuzlocke Runs > Nick's Crystal Nuzlocke Run

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

yeah, i know this is a little earlier than i initially planned to do it, but Dark Dawn turned out to be a lot shorter than i thought it'd be, and i also got over the Emerald tragedy a lot sooner than i thought i would. so i got the itch to play and i started this morning.

one rule change i've decided upon, just for this run: i'm now allowing held healing items. but they must be used in battle, and while held by the pokemon; for example, i can't use a berry from my bag to heal a pokemon, but i can give that pokemon a berry so it activates in battle. my thought is that this'll help make up for gay crits, or random poison hax while i'm miles away from a pokemon center, or whatever else might screw up my run. also as a way to compensate for Crystal's relatively simple movepools, disappointing TM selections, all that stuff. you get it.

also, Hideki developed severe PTSD from his "adventure" in Hoenn, so this run will follow the trials and tribulations of a female protagonist named Harmony. i retired him just to mix things up and further distance myself from that garbage...

anyway, on to the first update:

24DEC10

Last Save: Cherrygrove City

JACK (Cyndaquil) lv.11

BIRDO (Pidgey) lv.7

cyndaquil was really my only choice for a starter in crystal; picking chikorita for a nuzlocke run is nothing short of a deathwish, and since my legendary is suicune, i don't need two water types (three, maybe, if i decide to raise the red gyara) so totodile was out of the question. besides, cyndaquil's my favorite and he'll guarantee i'll have no trouble with the bug gym. i named him Jack; when i first played silver version when i was 9, i named my cyndaquil Jack, who in turn was named after the cat i had before Cedric. so it's a throwback to that.

i'm sure you all know how the game starts... and i swear, the plot makes more sense than it does in the remakes (which i'm not hatin' on, i liked HeartGold). i name my rival Francis and throw his stolen totodile on the GROUND (i threw the rest of the cake too).

so as my female character walks out of elm's lab, his assistant walks up to me and hands me his balls. a lawsuit is pending.

my first encounter after getting my balls handed to me was a pidgey. i caught her and named her Birdo.

i did just a little grinding, and that's all i'm gonna do for now. yes, i am going to be a douchebag and only go to certain routes at the specific time of day that gives me the best chance to get what i want from that route; so, i'm not going to routes 30 and 31 until tonight, in hopes of getting a poliwag or mayyyybe a gastly. i'll probably just wind up with two hoothoots but the prospect of getting either of the pokes i mentioned beats whatever i'd get in the daytime anyway (probably a caterpie. yay). i'm also going to route 46 early tomorrow morning, because that's when phanpy appears, but more importantly because that's when geodude are the most common. i'd love a phanpy, but that's not going to happen, so i'd love a geodude almost as much. the only thing with him is that i don't think i have any way to trade him to evolve him into a golem but graveler is fine and dandy on his own anyway.

so, i may update again later tonight, depending on how far i get (i'd kinda like to play though sprout tower tonight, just to give me a better chance at gastly. also, looking ahead to route 32, all that stuff is useless except what pops up at night too).

--

The destructor has gone

December 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vesicant Lemur

I hope you feel good about that totdile, cuz a couple of phonies are lookin for you.

--

Life is Absurd. Chill out. Don't give a fuck.

December 24, 2010 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

good luck at getting a ghastly!!!

--
December 24, 2010 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

good luck and bad luck intertwined, so far

24DEC10

Last save: Sprout Tower

Jack lv.15

Birdo lv.12

Rocky (Onix) lv.8

Heath Bell (Bellsprout) lv.7

Purdue OWL (Hoothoot) lv.4

Egg

as soon as it turned 6:00, i turn it on again and find a hoothoot on route 30. as expected. but then, i got a bellsprout in route 31! this is great because it means i get to do the in-game trade for the onix now, which i do.

grind a bit, and then take Faulkner out with nothing but Birdo the pidgey. i kinda overleveled but whatev.

into sprout tower, and fucking shit, my first encounter was a rattata. 15% chance of that happening, according to bulbapedia. well fuck your couch, nigga.

so i immediately leave and go to route 32, because it's my last chance at a gastly for awhile. but, it was not to be, as my first encounter was another bellsprout. i don't hate this though... it's nice to have a grass type along. and as a part-poison type, he can give me the same protection from poison types that Gerald did in LG. nice nice.

now i just gotta work my way through the rest of sprout tower (too easy) and then tomorrow morning i attempt to get my phanpy/geodude. overall, we're looking good so far.

--

The destructor has gone

December 24, 2010 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

Vesicant Lemur at December 24, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I hope you feel good about that totdile, cuz a couple of phonies are lookin for you.

you win a cookie for getting the reference

--

The destructor has gone

December 24, 2010 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

that is good :) you even got an extra bellsprout to replace the one you traded! you're definitely not off to a bad start

--
December 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

MasterAshinator at December 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM

that is good :) you even got an extra bellsprout to replace the one you traded! you're definitely not off to a bad start

yep. i even got to give him an epic name. really wanted a gastly though... on the other hand, i just looked up his crystal moveset, and in this version you kinda have to teach him a lot of TMs to make him useful... so maybe it's better this way.

but most importantly of all, i'm having fun this time around. i think this is gonna be a good run =)

--

The destructor has gone

December 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

i think so, too ^.^

--
December 25, 2010 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

25DEC10

Last Save: Azalea Town

Jack lv.21

Birdo lv.16

Heath Bell lv.15

Rocky lv.12

Steinman (Zubat) lv.7

Eggbert (Togepi) lv.5

first things first, i go to route 46 for my chance at a phanpy, or at least a 50% chance at a geodude. well, i get another fucking rat. but then, as i went to access my menu, my game reset itself.

this may be a problem. see, i'm playing on a GBA SP, and i've noticed there's quite a bit of room between the game cartridge and the wall of the slot in which it sits. i think i've discovered that if i put my finger on a certain spot just right, a place i tend to hit while trying to hit the start button, it causes the connection to split for an instant and resets my game. for now i've got a fake credit card from the wallet Ashley got me for christmas (which is AWESOME btw =D) in that slot, and since i stuck that in there, i haven't been able to make it reset again. so i HOPE that fixes it.

so, while an argument could be made that since the game reset by no fault of my own i get another crack at it, i'm not gonna do that. i also don't give a damn about the rattata i missed out on either. anyway, on to more important things that happened...

i leveled up Rocky til he wouldn't listen to me anymore, which was lv.11. well great, thanks asshole. Kyle didn't bother to tell me you were a little ADD buttmunch with authority issues. this means i'll have to rely on Jack for Bugsy. no big.

after very little grinding, i head into Union Cave with a plan that i HOPE will work. repels don't go on sale til Azalea Town, but you do pick up one on route 32. so i sprayed that, being careful not to encounter any wild pokemon all the way through... and i guess Union Cave is less than 100 steps, because it lasted me all the way through!

in case you don't know or remember why this is important, after you get surf, Union Cave is where you find lapras! meaning i have a chance to get one. not sure how important that is for me, since i'm playing crystal and get suicune, but the opportunity for lapras should i need it means more to me than whatever i would've gotten in the cave anyway (although, i still never got that geodude... but there's no guarantee i would have in there either).

so i get through slowpoke well (catching a zubat in the process) and reach my first real threat of the game: that lv.14 koffing that likes to blow itself up. just because i'm taking NO chances, i take him with Rocky. the battle takes like five damn minutes because he won't fucking listen to me, but eventually Rocky wins out (and i didn't even have to use the psncureberry, smog missed every time thanks to the accuracy-lowering effects of mud slap).

after that, Jack and Birdo rape and pillage their way through Bugsy's gym. that was too easy. now for my rival. Jack 2HKOs Francis' gastly (you jew, i wanted a gastly...) before he sends out his croconaw. i've got Heath Bell to take it, only he's only lv.13 at the time, and while vine whip boosted by miracle seed is doing a lot, scratch is doing more =/ so i switch out to Jack hoping to take him out with a tackle. but tackle does surprisingly little, and he switches to water gun. well shit. Jack will die to a water gun, so will Rocky (not that he can do anything anyway), Heath Bell will die to another attack, and i'm not confident that Birdo can take two hits. meaning i have to go to fodder. i send out Purdue OWL, my unused lv.4 hoothoot, to take the water gun and die instantly. however, this was the play of the game, because it let me safely switch to Birdo, quick attack once, survive a hit, then finish with another QA. after that, zubat went down to a Jack ember. i played Goodbye by Elton John for Purdue, and stuffed him in box 3, which will be my graveyard.

no more until 6:00, as everything i want in the next couple routes doesn't pop up til night.

--

The destructor has gone

December 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

a little stroke of Christmas luck? yes, please.

25DEC10

Last Save: Goldenrod City

Jack lv.23

Birdo lv.18

Rocky lv.23

Heath Bell lv.19

Dwight (Drowzee) lv.12

Zaprong (Elekid) lv.10

in ilex forest, my first encounter is a psyduck. which i thought was great, til i looked up his moveset and discovered that he never learns a water move in crystal. you can teach him surf and that's it. what a waste. i caught him, but i doubt i'll ever use him.

i didn't run into any wild pokemon on route 34, which is great because i forgot all about the extra egg you get from the daycare man in crystal until he handed it to me. sweet, that's a nice surprise. i still haven't decided yet whether that means i can't have anything else from route 34, but that issue is in another thread and hopefully you've already seen it by now.

so i go to goldenrod, get the bike, then spend about 10 minutes riding up and down until it hatches... into an elekid! possibly the single best thing i could've gotten! HYESZ! she's gonna be a pain to get to lv.30 without dying, but she got t-punch at level 9 (seriously? wow.) and i can buy her fire and ice punch too! this is HUGE. that is, if i handle it right. but i'm determined not to make the same dumbshit mistakes i made in emerald.

i cleared out routes 35 and 36, caught Dwight the drowzee on 35 and avoided tall grass in 36 so i could capture sudowoodo. i attempted the bug catching show right before midnight, just because i didn't wanna wait til tuesday on the off chance i actually get something good (i'll be way further than this by tuesday, i can promise you). but i didn't. my first encounter was a lv.10 kakuna that died to one Rocky headbutt. whoops. oh well. battled a few more pokes til he got to lv.23, then quit and took my free berry. which i honestly was happy with, since i'm allowing those now.

gave most of the exp. in whitney's gym to Heath Bell, he's only 2 levels from becoming a weepinbell now. once i get him evolved, i can focus on raising Zaprong (i need to pay attention to Dwight too... i was actually quite fortunate to get him. i already have an impenetrable physical wall in Rocky, a hypno would be almost as good on the special side).

but the final task for the night was beating whitney herself.

Jack threw clefairy on the GROUND. nothing else to say about that. except um... he does want it known that he's an adult, and his dad is not a phone. duh.

i sent in Zaprong to face miltank, but only because i knew the heifer couldn't touch Rocky. looking back, i should have played the Rocky theme song, since this was his battle, but i played Punkbitch by 3OH!3 instead (btw, 3OH!3 + Dr. Dre's Beats headphones = eargasm. that shit was amazing). it took awhile, because she did use attract and it took him awhile to start consistently hitting, but whenever i initiated a dig, it caused her rollout to reset, so i never let it reach obscene power. that battle went about as smoothly as it possibly could have.

tomorrow: sudowoodo, free the dogs, figure out the best way to deal with morty's ghosts, hell, maybe i even get to cianwood island. who knows.

but this run is going almost perfectly. i missed out on good stuff i felt like i should have gotten, but then i also got good stuff that there's no way i should've gotten. i'm being careful and cautious but still having fun. plus, hatching that elekid was epic. i can't wait to continue this tomorrow.

--

The destructor has gone

December 26, 2010 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

lol i watched Threw it on the Ground on the other night too :p epic.

congrats on the elekid :) i still think you can catch pokemon bc the egg shouldn't really count.

--
December 26, 2010 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

just lost my first friend to bullshit hax. it was only a matter of time, really. i knew things were going too well...

26DEC10

Last Save: Ecruteak City

Jack lv.24

Birdo lv.18

Rocky lv.26

Zaprong lv.22

Dwight lv.18

Shadow (Eevee) lv.20

i start the day by watering and capturing sudowoodo, i named him Ent and stuffed him in a box. on route 37, i encountered a growlithe, which is nice, but really only useful should something happen to Jack.

i did a bit of grinding, i evolved Heath Bell into a weepinbell, and then almost immediately, as if an act of divine intervention, i get a call from picnicker Gina, who said she found something for me. so eventually i work my way back over to her on route 34, and it's a leaf stone! meaning i can evolve Heath into a victreebel! SWEET. i was planning on him just being a weepinbell his whole life, i never thought i'd actually get a leaf stone! for whatever reason though... i didn't use it. i still don't know why. he gets no better moves (except razor leaf at the absurd lv.42, but i wasn't gonna wait that long). not evolving him on the spot... turned out to be a fatal mistake.

i get a raticate on route 38, a koffing in burned tower, threw Francis on the GROUND again (welcome to the real world, jackass!) and released the hounds. i also beat up the kimono girls and get surf from the old dude there. morty scares me still, so i go to grind some more.

so there's this little fuckweed, a psychic named norman i think, i don't remember now. he has two slowpokes. Zaprong takes one with t-punch, but the second one, a lv.20 one, gives him problems. one t-punch takes him down to yellow, but the slowpoke uses body slam, and paralyzes. well fuck you. i switch to Heath Bell, who takes a body slam... and. it. paralyzes. that's the key right there. if not for the parahax (TWICE in a row, just to be clear), Heath would be faster and vine whip takes it down in one shot. but whatever. i go for it anyway because i'm at over half HP and... he uses confusion.

and gets a crit.

BULL FUCKING SHIT, CRYSTAL.

what's your fucking problem? you've screwed me out of everything i should be able to count on, like a gastly in sprout tower, a geodude at SOME point (i've so far passed three different locations where the odds of finding a geodude are 50% or better), and i don't know... NOT losing my grass-type, cutter, sleep-inducer, and oh-by-the-way LOYAL FRIEND AND COMPANION to THREE BULLSHIT turns IN A ROW???

oh, but then you turn around and do something like giving me two bellsprouts, one for a trade and one for me. or that elekid, like a one in eight chance of getting the only useful thing i could get out of that egg?

LeafGreen decided it loved me, and it gave me breaks.

Emerald decided it hated me, and it anally raped me.

you, Crystal, can't seem to make up your damn mind.

figure it out. love me or hate me, then stay with it and leave me alone.

Heath... i'm sorry. i should have evolved you. that's not the reason you died... you died because Crystal wanted you to die. but i could have prevented it. a victreebel doesn't die to a body slam and a crit confusion. a weepinbell apparently does.

i was stupid. i have no reason to give for why i didn't use that leaf stone on you... i just didn't. i promise you i'll treat your friends' lives with more care than i did yours.

i played Sleep by My Chemical Romance in his honor; that's just about the best i've got in terms of tribute songs.

i guess i take on morty next... i don't know how i'm gonna do it, but i'll figure something out. not now though... i don't wanna play anymore right now.

BESs

RIP Heath Bell

--

The destructor has gone

December 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

short update before i go to bed.

26DEC10

Jack lv.24

Rocky lv.27

Zaprong lv.31

Dwight lv.18

Shadow lv.24

u jelly? (Tentacruel) lv.24

after a (very) short break, i found that the bullshit death of Heath Bell inspired me, rather than dragged me down. for example, my anger helped me develop a new strategy for morty:

rape.

that's right. as i'm sure you saw from the party description above, i ran ahead to olivine lighthouse and overleveled Zaprong, evolving her into electabuzz. she OHKOed everything in the ecruteak gym except the gengar, which she 2HKOed.

Jack's probably getting mad at me... i haven't used him in hours >.>

now that i can surf, i first fished up a krabby in olivine city (Krabtastic) and made him my HM slave. taught him cut, surf, and strength immediately. a quick bulbapedia check revealed route 41 to only contain tentacool and tentacruel, maxing out at lv.24. well huh, that's exactly what level Jack is. so i used repels with him in my lead til i ran into a lv.24 tentacruel. according to the numbers, i only had a 10% of finding cruel over cool, so that was nice (especially considering he doesn't normally evolve til lv.30). the thing gave me fits though; i almost didn't catch it. i used all 7 great balls, i finally got it on the lure ball you get from kurt after beating slowpoke well. i named him "u jelly?" and i now have an excellent special wall, along with poison protection once again. this makes Dwight expendable, but i'm thinking i might still level him up in anticipation for the fighting gym. not sure. kinda seems like a waste honestly, since his ass is absolutely gonna be benched once i evolve Shadow... speaking of, i got him a little higher, gave him a haircut and some rare candies. progress, but he's still just "quite cute" according to the friendship lady. if i can get him evolved by the time i catch suicune, i'll be happy.

that's another thing, suicune... do i want to use the master ball on him? i don't care about raikou or entei (raikou because of Zaprong, entei because he sucks), so the only other thing i might wanna use it on is lugia, who can't even learn aeroblast in this version. great wall though, and a lv.60 will be nice vs red... lemme know what you think.

anyway, i went back and did some of the stuff you can only do once you get surf, and that's it for now. i saved in Goldenrod so i can give Shadow another haircut tomorrow, and inch closer to getting an espeon. still gotta figure out my strat for chuck's gym, but i do know i'm gonna let Zaprong handle his poliwrath. she's already at a higher level than it is. i'll definitely take him on tomorrow, but i'm not sure if i'll get to jasmine... i'm scared of her steelix. i am definitely gonna over-prepare for that battle.

--

The destructor has gone

December 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

good plan for overpreparing for jasmine. i'm sorry about Heath Bell. I am honored you named your espeon after my ancient epic one. mayhaps it will live up to his name.

--
December 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

yep. the magnemite will get OHKOed by Rocky, but the lv.35 steelix gives me nightmares during non-nuzlocke runs even. i looked up the moveset, i noticed it has sunny day. my preliminary plan is to take it with tentacruel til it uses sunny day, then go to fodder and then finish with Jack's flame wheel or Zaprong's fire punch. but, i haven't even reached cianwood yet, so i better stop thinking about that til i get there, huh?

losing Heath genuinely made me sad =( i miss him. he was such a great bellsprout/weepinbell, should have been a great victreebel... i blame myself =/

yep yep, i hope he makes it to be an espeon anyway. i gotta evolve him sometime between levels 30 and 36. eevee learns bite at 30, so i wanna evolve after that, but not before 36 where espeon gets psybeam. anyway, that's probably a long ways off too.

--

The destructor has gone

December 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vesicant Lemur

Man, that really sucks about Heath Bell.

If LeafGreen loved you, and Emerald hated you, then Crystal must be tsundere for you. I wish you luck.

There is no such thing as overprepared when the alternative is death.

--

Life is Absurd. Chill out. Don't give a fuck.

December 27, 2010 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

yeah, i think what happened to Heath proves your last sentence to be true. if either of those body slams hadn't paralyzed (the one on Heath or the one on Zaprong), Heath is still alive. if confusion doesn't critical hit, Heath is still alive. it took a combination of all three turns to ruin him. body slam paralyzes 30% of the time, and critical hits happen 6.25% of the time if i remember correctly? you can do the math to determine the odds of making that happen again. it's miniscule, to be sure. the point is, in a game where things like this take place, all you CAN do is overprepare. which is exactly what i DIDN'T do with Heath. i should have evolved him.

--

The destructor has gone

December 27, 2010 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

but you've learned your lesson now

--
December 27, 2010 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crimson DESTR0YA
Administrator

today was basically just Harmony violently inserting her metaphorical dick into the metaphorical anus of everything that crossed her path. there's really no other way to describe it.

27DEC10

Jack lv.31

Birdo lv.18

Rocky lv.30

Zaprong lv. 38

Shadow lv.27

u jelly? lv.26

i got to cianwood, and i'd just like to point out that Harmony is currently being stalked not only by suicune, but also some weird faggot with a magician fetish and delusions of grandeur. yeah mom, good decision sending me out on my own. but since when has responsible parenting been a part of a pokemon game?

the first fight in the gym wouldn't have been a problem, except you get a level 27 hitmonlee then a lv.27 hitmonchan... with no opportunity to go heal in between. i forgot this, and i had to sacrifice Dwight as fodder. he wasn't long for my team anyway, but i'd have been fine if i'd gone with Zaprong. but i was trying to level Jack up, got him critically injured, and after a few turns Zaprong wore down too =/ it turned out alright though.

so still fearing i'm underpowered, i leave cianwood and clear out all the trainers on the road to mahogany town and lake of rage. it took a couple hours out of my day, but by the time i went back to face chuck, i was more OPed than at any point during this run.

i wasted a great battle song on chuck, and i didn't even get halfway through it before the match was over. i'm gonna start calling my tentacruel Jelly so it's easier to determine what i'm talking about, but i love his real name. anyway, Jelly 2HKOs the primeape and Zaprong 2HKOs the poliwrath. no sweat at all.

jasmine still scares me though. that steelix is big and mean and angry. i deliver her medicine, but i don't wanna go there just yet. so first, i go to catch the red gyarados.

and that was the hardest challenge i had to face all day. i almost didn't get him. i had plenty of great balls, but the problem is that thing is a BEAST, when following the rules of nuzlocke. i had to keep switching because dragon rage is ridiculously OPed when all your pokemon have max HP around 50-70. that's a 2HKO on most of my guys. any time a pokemon went 40 HP or below, i HAD to switch him. i was just about to be forced into killing him to save my pokemon, when he FINALLY went in a great ball. i'm glad i got him, but despite all that, i don't think i'll use him much. you'll see why in a little bit.

now that i have a capable water-type to replace Jelly should the worst happen, i decide it's time to go after jasmine. Rocky OHKOs the magnemite with dig, as expected, then comes the steelix. i switch to Jelly and... one surf does over half. are you kidding me. i'm a good 10 levels lower, and i know he's weak to it but steelix's sp. defense isn't as horrible as onix's. there is no way i was expecting to do that much damage. anyway, it's not THAT simple, because she does use sunny day, so a second surf fails to kill. then she uses a hyper potion, but i just stay right in because her iron tail didn't even do half to me (remember, i'm a good 10 levels lower! again, i resist steel, but tentacruel's defense isn't stellar, and steelix has good attack).eventually, in spite of the level difference and in spite of sun, Jelly takes the stellix by himself. leaving one more magnemite for Rocky to OHKO, and he does just that. jasmine turned out to be a walk in the park. so after seeing how EPIC Jelly is, he's earned my respect. the red gyara will still be great for helping catch suicune though. dragon rage will safely whittle it down and he can take enough special hits himself to stay in there while i throw ultra ball after ultra ball at it. that is, if i decide i want lugia and don't just master ball him.

the rocket hideout took awhile, but it's hardly worth mentioning. i gave Jack almost all the battles and he gained a nice chunk. he FINALLY learned a decent fire attack, flame wheel, but he still won't really be useful til he evolves into typhlosion.

pryce was an absolute joke. Zaprong threw his entire gym on the GROUND with a combination of thunderpunch and fire punch. phonies. (don't worry: they didn't have a taser)

apparently mr haircut man doesn't work on monday, and the team rocket derpfaces are blocking all the cool shit in goldenrod, so i have no idea how happy Shadow is. i'm thinking i'll make evolving Jack my top priority in the radio tower fiasco, then focus on getting Shadow up there in both level and happiness. i may or may not play through radio tower tonight; i did a lot already today. i think i could use a break.

--

The destructor has gone

December 27, 2010 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MasterAshinator

LOL at the ref (once again)

congrats on all of your victories today!!

you know...i always wondered how the little 10 year olds venturing out into the world on their own bc their parents are FAGS don't get kidnapped/raped/murdered. especially by team..whatthefuckeverdependingonthegame. I mean, it's not like the parents would go LOOKING for them. Right? Right?

--
December 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

222 views - 0 comments
216 views - 1 comment
280 views - 4 comments
242 views - 0 comments